Description du poste
The Project Manager will be a non-traveling position, and will be responsible for assisting Senior Project Managers, Directors, and Senior Directors with the management of design and construction projects for one or more of the Hilton Focused Service brands, which will include new development and ground up projects, adaptive reuse projects, conversions, room additions, brand change projects, and renovation projects.
What will I be doing?
The Project Manager will be primarily responsible for providing technical assistance and support services to various regional Senior Project Managers, Directors, and Senior Directors in an effort to streamline management of the design and construction pipeline.
As a Team Member in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing hotel site plans as part of the franchise approval process for new hotels to ensure that the proposed site will support the proposed hotel in compliance with Hilton standards and prototype drawings
- Reviewing comments with the Project Lead prior to final approval
- Pre-reviewing schematic plans (25%), design development (50%), final documents (100%) and specifications in detail to ensure compliance with brand standards and prototype documents
- Providing the assigned Senior Project Manager, Director or Senior Director for the project, with a marked up submittal explaining the non-complying issues and presenting solutions
- Compiling final response documents for distribution by the Project Lead to the Franchisee, Architect, and Contractor
- Pre-reviewing construction submittals and shop drawings in detail for hotel projects to ensure compliance with brand standards and prototype documents and the approved plans submitted to Hilton
- Providing the assigned Senior Project Manager, Director, or Senior Director for the project, with a marked up submittal explaining the non-complying issues and presenting solutions
- Compiling final response document for distribution by the project lead to the franchisee, architect, and contractor
- Assisting Senior Project Managers, Directors, and Senior Director Managers with obtaining design and construction updates on a monthly basis for each hotel project
- Inputting project data in corporate tracking system (O2O) as directed by the Project Lead
- Monitoring the corporate project share site (Project Hub) daily for regionally assigned projects
- Assisting in the prioritization, review, and response to all documents submitted for Hilton review
- Assisting in the review and markup of all new brand standards and prototypes drawings prior to publication
- Synchronizing standards, prototype, and pre-opening checklists
- Coordinating with all internal stakeholders to implement changes
- Managing processes and continually updating pre-opening checklists (I Auditor) for each of the Focused Service brands based on internal feedback and changes to brand standards and prototype drawings
- Assisting in the yearly updating of all construction cost information for all focused service brands
- Assisting in the development and ongoing maintenance of project management tools, documents, etc.
- Reviewing vendor qualifications, products, etc., for approval on Suppliers Connection upon request from Global Shared Technical Services
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education: Associate''s Degree/College Diploma/Cepeg
- Minimum Years of Experience: three (3) years in architecture, construction, and related disciplines including the reading and interpretation of construction documents and plans and experience producing conceptual design drawings and plans
- Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.):
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication and negotiation skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS/Bachelor''s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or a Design and Construction related field
- Years of Management Experience: 5 years
- Experience in the design and construction of Hospitality (hotels) projects
- Blue Beam experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Temps plein
- Memphis, TN, États-Unis
- Dès que possible