Description du poste
***This position is Remote based***
From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton''s Global Technology team is responsible for building the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
As a Senior Lead Platform Architect, Corporate Systems, you will be a technology solutions designer responsible for supporting and implementing enterprise wide changes to various systems. This position works with several different architecture domains and IT disciplines as part of the Back Office Build team. You will be a critically important technical resource deployed within the context of business technology solution delivery projects to ensure overall stability and performance of our premier applications.
- Design and execute Kofax and Documentum platform infrastructure improvements to optimize and stabilize system performance.
- Create and maintain application roadmaps.
- Adhere to Enterprise Architecture standards and strategy for the company including business, application, product, integration, data, and infrastructure architectures.
- Provide guidance and technical leadership on software/platform architecture and design to software development teams by referencing and enforcing standard methodology and approach.
- Drive delivery of project and initiatives.
- Lead internal and external partners in strategy / project initiation, architecture, requirements analysis, design, project management and systems integration activities.
- Work with the various internal IT groups to integrate solutions components (e.g. custom architecture, enterprise information), scope cost, timeline and understand implications on architecture.
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Dedicated, ambitious individual with good time management and attention to detail
- Problem solver, who is flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems
- Social communicator, who will positively influence Hilton''s partners and who will communicate effectively at all levels
- Self-starter, who takes initiative in implementing goals, utilizing analytical skills, and possessing adaptability to change
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Ten (10) years of IT experience
- Six (6) years of Documentum platform design experience
- Six (6) years IT project management experience
- Business travel of approximately 25%
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related discipline
- Twelve (12) years of IT experience
- Ten (10) years of Documentum platform design experience
- Ten (10) years IT project management experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Temps plein
- McLean, VA, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat