Description du poste
***The location for this role will be Dallas, TX (preferred) or Home Office (location is flexible)***
Hilton''s Commercial Services organization is comprised of over 5,000 team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton''s commercial engine and are key to Hilton''s ability to drive profitable growth.
What will I be doing?
The Senior Manager Project and Change Management is responsible for the development of and tactical delivery against project and change management plans for new or improved sales and revenue management systems or processes. This role ensures project plans and goals are achieved; manages and advances risks and issues related to scope, timeline or cost; and updates business lead and partners on project progress. They also ensure that the change management strategy includes a focus on effective communication, training and support for sustained adoption and results and ensures that standard methodologies and procedures remain current with changing sales and revenue management technology.
You will build positive partnerships with the business lead, Information Technology, Brands, Revenue Management, Operations, Hilton University, other departments and with solution vendors to support a number of key deliverables, project plans and change management plans.
- Develop and execute project and change management plans for Revenue Management & Sales projects or systems.
- Work with Hilton and vendor project managers to ensure that plans, dependencies, issues and risks are aligned with the overall project plan.
- Assess actual performance against standards and identifies issues and risks to settle whether the project is on target, taking corrective actions as necessary.
- Produce progress reports and other key partner updates. This includes ensuring that all information is consistent, correct, accurate and timely.
- Lead the project communication plan, coordinate the effective execution of required communication and facilitate the tracking and updating of the communication schedule.
- Coordinate with other applicable functions on developing the change management and training program, deployment planning and execution, operational support planning, and other transition activities to live, steady state operation.
- Own the Sales and Revenue Management business subject matter authorities in the core and extended project team. This includes facilitating the gathering of business requirements and collaborating to define the business process.
- Oversee user acceptance testing, identify key functionality gaps and partner with IT to prioritize requirements. This includes working with IT to activate a remediation plan, if required.
- Assist with production of benefit measurement analysis in line with defined methodology to validate the impact of the solution and associated business process changes.
- Review, offer advice and provide feedback on other elements of the project including product design and functional roadmap plans.
- Review the implementation and support processes to ensure they remain meaningful, effective and efficient to meet changing business standards and processes.
- Support the development of a program for continuous learning after deployment in order to constantly maintain and improve knowledge levels while delivering value to the business.
- Support building, leading and executing detailed processes around system improvements, bug fixes, releases, test plans, training and deliverables associated with system changes. This includes ensuring that Best Practices and Procedures remain current with changing Revenue Management technology.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Hilton''s business processes and systems as they relate to Revenue Management and Sales across brands and geographies.
- Seek new ways to improve activities that produce a benefit to the customer (external or internal).
- Work with manager on goals and personal development needs to assist in accomplishing department initiatives, plus your own career objectives.
What are we looking for?
We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong communicators, both verbally and in writing, who will positively influence Hilton''s partners and who will communicate effectively at all levels
- Organized teammates with a results-focus who effectively plan and pay superb attention to detail
- Self-starters who take initiative in implementing goals, operate with a cool-head under time constraints, prioritize responsibilities and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands
- Influencers who encourage others to move toward a common vision or goal combined with a personal commitment to succeed
- Problem solvers who actively identify and prevent potential problems
- Collaborators who possess acute business insight, deep understanding of organizational issues or challenges and recognition of need for involvement from other teams
- Independent project managers who are also adept at leading the independent work of other team members as appropriate
- Quick learners who will learn new systems or processes
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Seven (7) years of professional experience
- Four (4) years project management experience
- Three (3) years of related experience in the hospitality industry
- Two (2) years of sales and/or revenue management experience
- Two (2) years of management or supervisory experience
- Experience with creating and using project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Excel, operational impact plans, communication plans, deployment plans or other related project or change management tools
- Deep understanding of project or change management best practices
- Travel 20% of the time
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree or a minimum of ten (10) years of professional experience
- Six (6) years project management experience
- Four (4) years of sales and/or revenue management experience
- PMP and/or Change Management certification
- Operational experience with end-user processes and systems, such as experience in hotel level Revenue Management or Sales
- Ability to learn new systems and processes with ease through understanding of current systems: OnQ PM, OnQ R&I, OnQ RM, Delphi, GRO, OnQ FM
- Experience with external vendor partnerships/management
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Temps plein
- Addison, TX, États-Unis
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat