Description du poste
The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton''s portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
What will I be doing?
Are you self-motivated leader, who is obsessed about the power of content? If this sounds like you, then you could be the newest member of the Global Media Center of Excellence. As the Senior Manager, SEO Content Strategy, you will lead the development of online content strategies that will elevate Hilton''s organic (i.e. non-paid) visibility across the web, drive new audiences to our website, build brand loyalty and add value for customers. Reporting to the Director, Global Search Optimization, you will work collaboratively and in close partnership with internal and external partners to implement strategic recommendations, in addition to being responsible for determining appropriate metrics and monitoring/analyzing performance. In addition, you will supervise/manage a small team.
More specifically, you will:
- Drive traffic growth via SEO content development in alignment with Hilton''s long-term SEO goals.
- Strategize and oversee new content generation initiatives to satisfy relevant queries.
- Work with cross functional teams in content creation and optimization to drive alignment between different channels of marketing.
- Build and manage processes and workflows for the creation, editing and publishing of content.
- Contribute to the development of standard practices. This includes researching and recommending better ways to deliver results.
- Oversee management of key vendors and platforms. This involves monitoring ongoing vendor performance against annual contract terms and providing input into terms and conditions.
- Establish appropriate Key Performance Indicator targets. This includes reviewing monthly program performance reports, analyzing and communicating results to appropriate partners, and making recommendations for key areas of improvement.
- Build the team as needs dictate, including hiring and leading either in-house or contract team members.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking dynamic and creative self-starters, who are passionate about using their analytical skills to take on hard problems. We believe success will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Organized, self-motivated, and self-aware with strong team leadership skills
- Effective interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to build relationships and interact with all levels within the organization
- Strong problem-solving skills, including ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others; ability to actively identify and prevent potential problems, ability to help develop problem solving skills among other team members
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, including written communication
- Ability to assimilate new concepts and practices into position and the department
- High level of integrity, flexibility and dedication
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Six (6) years of professional experience
- Three (3) years working in Content Marketing and SEO
- Two (2) years of experience managing a team
- Proficient in web analytics tools, keyword analytics tools, and social media marketing – and/or experience working with third parties to maximize SEO effectiveness
- Experience building a keyword-driven content strategy that relies on data metrics, research, and SEO findings to inform content planning and execution
- Travel - up to 10%
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Experience working in social, PPC, display media, email and other digital marketing disciplines
- Proficiency with analyzing and presenting SEO, content and social performance
- Experience doing SEO and content marketing for large scale websites or managing a number of enterprise-level or multiple brand sites under one corporate umbrella
- International SEO and content marketing experience
- Experience using web analytics platforms such as Adobe and Google Analytics
- Hospitality industry experience preferred, with a mix of experience from distribution or web services
Hilton is the world''s leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Temps plein
- Addison, TX, États-Unis
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat