Description du poste
The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton''s portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering extraordinary multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
What will I be doing?
Do you have experience handling the development and delivery of groundbreaking marketing campaigns? Do you love building and working with complex project timelines? As the Specialist, Marketing Activation, you will put all of these skills to use by supporting the marketing objectives of Hilton and its brands. The Marketing Activation Team champions the marketing process and ensures that key partners are in contact with the appropriate cross-functional teams enabling marketing campaigns to launch on-time and successfully. You will also develop and maintain comprehensive timeliness, lead cross-function relationships and serve as a connector between partners and the rest of the organization.
More specifically, you will:
- Drive execution management of campaigns to support customer acquisition, revenue and branding objectives as established by the organization.
- Work cross-functionally to support and drive marketing activation from concept through execution.
- Champion a standard approach; campaign management to improve speed-to-market and drive consistency across the department.
- Build strong collaborations and educate them on the standard approach to campaigns at Hilton.
- Serve as the central liaison with all key partners to communicate campaign overviews, status, metrics, risks, opportunities and timelines.
- Ensure campaigns bring all relevant cross-channel promotional opportunities (email, paid media, partners, etc.)
- Collaborate and brainstorm with team, and partners to accomplish business goals.
- Demonstrate Hilton''s technical tools to keep campaigns on track.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking creative problem solvers who are passionate about growing market share in a dynamic industry and who love to combine their analytical skills with business initiative. The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Experience building project timelines and leading multiple deliverables
- Strong social and communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills and experience working well under tight deadlines
- Experience in problem solving and delivering creative solutions on the spot
- Experience creating presentations in Power Point, and presenting to groups in person and via phone
- Skilled in using Excel
- Ability to motivate and inspire teams and build positive partnerships
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to innovate and provide valuable feedback to partners
- Integrity and dedication
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Two (2) years of professional experience
- One to two (1-2) years of experience supporting integrated marketing campaigns within a matrixed organization
- Strong understanding of digital and traditional marketing channels
- Experience building project plans and schedules with multiple dependencies
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Experience working in an agency
Hilton is the world''s leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Temps plein
- Addison, TX, États-Unis
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat