Description du poste
Hilton''s Digital Product Innovation (DPI) team is an industry leader in bringing cutting-edge technology to our Guests'' experience. Responsible for all digital touch points throughout the Guest''s dream, shop, book and stay experience, the DPI team creates a seamless, connected and unrivalled journey thanks to the innovative digital products and services they create and manage. The award-winning Hilton Honors app enables Guests to check-in, choose their room, and then unlock their room with their mobile device and soon Guests will be able to control in-room entertainment, lighting, and climate. The speed and volume of this team''s achievements is partly due to their agile approach; however, the star of this team''s show is its passionate, innovative, and future-focused people. It is thanks to our people that DPI has so much traction within Hilton, but most importantly with our Guests, hotels and owners, as well as the wider digital industry. DPI is truly a game-changing team.
What will I be doing?
Delivering high quality and distinctive branded concepts is critical for our success. In a world where competitors are replicating our strategies and customers have access to more and better data, the risk of commoditization is high. With extraordinary front-line service, great physical design, intuitive guest-friendly technology, and compelling programming, we will continue to delight our guests.
Delivering this level of differentiation is challenging. As many of our brands are large and mature, we need to distinguish ourselves through a steady stream of improvements – some large but many small. In addition, most innovation today requires true cross-organizational collaboration and iterative product development employing modern technologies. These are skills most companies do not have. Dedicated resources exclusively focused on generating a consistent stream of innovation is instrumental. Our leaders will seek to optimize the way we collaborate in order to encourage cross-functional teams to come together and innovate. And, we will need to embed technology into everything we do.
As the Product Owner for the on-property experience, you will obsess over and advocate for our customer needs by driving the product vision, defining outcomes, and partnering internally to turn our data backed customer intuition into actionable strategies and priorities. You will use technical acumen and data-biased optimization to guide and execute product decisions. The Product team combines user-centered design with business knowledge and groundbreaking agile development to deliver impactful and meaningful customer experiences through our products. We recognize our customers to be our guests, team members, owners, and brands.
You are the unwavering, dynamic advocate for customer experience. You will partner closely with other teams that focus on a particular brand or category, owning large-scale projects and strategic initiatives that directly impact how our millions of customers and guests experience Hilton.
In this role, your key charge will be to craft and continually refine our products, specifically the experience that will impact guests, customers and potential customers. You will work closely with Customers, Brand Teams, Engineers, Marketers, and Loyalty authorities to understand what our customers truly want and how it can drive our business, shaping and evolving the product strategy, user adoption, and operational excellence. You will have a rare bias for action and will lead Agile development teams to bring concepts to market. This role is highly visible and will interact with the senior management teams across the organization and across multiple Hilton owners and hotel management companies.
We are seeking committed, self-starting leaders that will define and drive our product strategies and deliverables in the distinct customer experience of Property experience.
More specifically, you will:
- Lead the discovery of a new digital product and experience opportunities.
- Develop cross-channel strategic product plans and outcomes for the Property experience.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners including guests and prospective customers to identify product development opportunities, expertly evaluate their value to customers, viability within our business, and technical feasibility of development and deployment.
- Define and analyze measurable outcomes to ensure product success.
- Build positive, trusting and highly effective working relationships across Hilton including working closely with engineering, design, data and analytics, brands, policy/regulatory and market facing teams.
- Develop epics and user stories that can be used to craft product specifications and architecture for each product and application, and supporting collateral to sell through business cases to support your product initiatives end to end.
- Build and inspire cross-functional teams including product managers and product team members and scrum teams consisting of UI engineers, QA, UX and visual designers.
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Seven (7) years serving as a product manager or owner
- Three (3) years leading at-scale projects with global operators, including early phases (e.g. prototyping) through ramp-up and market introduction
- Three (3) years of experience delivering consumer software products and services in a high growth environment
- Accountable for teams of three (3) or more direct reports
- Some travel
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Product development experience in a franchised business model
- Hospitality experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Temps plein
- Addison, TX, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat