Description du poste
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at - email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Columbia Sussex Corporation. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Supporting Developing & Executing Sales Strategies
- Works with sales leader to ensure understanding of catering sales strategy and effective implementation of this strategy for the property.
- Works with catering sales team to create and implement a catering sales plan addressing revenue, customers and the market for the segment.
- Assists with the development and implementation of promotions, both internal and external.
• Provides positive and aggressive leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential (e.g., sets example with personal booking goals).
• Recommends booking goals for sales team members
Managing Sales Activities
- Monitors all day to day activities of direct reports.
- Approves space release for catering to maximize revenue (DOS, Group) in the absence of a Business Evaluation Manager.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
Analyzing & Reporting on Sales and Financial Data
- Analyzes market information by using sales systems and implements strategy to achieve property’s financial room and catering goals.
- Assists Revenue Management with completing accurate six period projections.
- Reviews guest satisfaction results to identify areas of improvement.
Building Successful Relationships
- Develops and manages relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Works with Human Resources, Engineering and Loss Prevention to ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations and/or union requirements.
- Attends customer events, trade shows and sales missions to maintain, build or develop key relationships with Ritz-Carlton Global Sales Organization Managers and accounts.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Meets with guests during pre- and post-event meetings to obtain feedback on quality of product (e.g., rooms, meeting facilities and equipment, food and beverage), service levels, execution against contract and overall satisfaction.
Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities
- Interviews and hires management and hourly employees with the appropriate skills to meet the business needs of the operation.
- Utilizes all available on the job training tools for employees.
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies customer service and creates a positive example for guest relations.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals.
- Incorporates guest satisfaction as a component of department meetings with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Executes and supports the brand’s Customer Service Standards and property’s Brand Standards.
Education and Experience
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 8 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
- 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 6 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Temps plein
- Île de Hilton-Head, SC, États-Unis
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat