Description du poste
A Commis de Rang is responsible for delivering an excellent Guest experience by ensuring that food and drinks are prepared and that proper recommendations are offered to Guests upon request.
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
At Hilton, our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
What will I be doing?
As a Commis de Rang you are responsible for providing an excellent Guest experience by ensuring that food and drinks are prepared and that proper recommendations are offered to Guests upon request. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure the customers dining experience is one to remember
- Maintain a high profile during service while being polite and helpful
- Provide prompt, unobtrusive, attentive service
- Take instruction from the chef’s and senior waiters, anticipate their requirements
- Keep your station clean and clear at all times
- Issue additional cutlery/glasses, bread and butter as required
- Run trays from the server to the station
- React promptly and deal with any spillages or breakages
- Communicate any issues to the station waiter/restaurant Manager
- Cleaning stations and being aware of waiter needs
A Commis de Rang serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Maintain a high customer service focus by approaching your job with customers always in mind
- Have a positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both customers and colleagues
- Be motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seizing opportunities to learn skills and knowledge in order to improve your personal performance
- Be flexible, responding quickly and positively to changing requirements
- Maintain high team focus by showing co-operation and support to colleagues in pursuit of the department goals
- Temps plein
- Munich, Allemagne
- Restauration service
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat