Description du poste
Hilton Northampton, a business and family-friendly hotel, is easy to find off the M1 and only 40 minutes from London Luton Airport. We have a large function capacity in our 12 meeting rooms, a LivingWell health club, including sauna and steam room and Seasons Restaurant, where we serve breakfast and classic British and Italian dishes.
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor, you''ll be part of a team responsible for supervising operations of Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an exceptional Guest and Team Member experience, with a strong focus on Breakfast at Hilton. As our newest Food and Beverage Supervisor, you''ll also be required to communicate and delegate tasks to the team to meet & exceed our Guests'' needs & to ensure departmental targets are achieved. Some of the more specifics of the role you''ll be responsible for performing at your highest level include...
- Supervise Food and Beverage Outlet operations, with a strong, impactful focus on Breakfast at Hilton
- Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Represent needs of the team
- Assist Food and Beverage management with achieving financial targets
- Assist Food and Beverage management with training and development of team members
- Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
Our Food and Beverage Supervisors working with Hilton Northampton are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should have the attitude, skills, and values that follow...
- Previous Food and Beverage supervisory experience
- A genuine commitment to delivering Hilton levels of service
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Willingness to develop team members and self
What will itbe like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day& their contributions are at the core of our success. We''re committed to helping our teams''Thrive@Hilton'', to ensure we''re our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - Webuild a strong foundation for health & wellbeing…
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dentalinsurance & eye care
MIND - Weseek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership…
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - Wedare to dream & connect with purpose…
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (39hrs per week)
Salary - £9.15 per hour Hilton perks & benefits programme
In line withthe Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have theeligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interviewstage
- Temps plein
- Northampton, Royaume-Uni
- Restauration service
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat