Description du poste
Hilton Portland has a unique opportunity for a friendly, customer service-oriented administrative professional to join our team!
This is a full time position working a standard Monday - Friday schedule to support both or Accounting and Food & Beverage operations.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in an administrative support role, preferably supporting multiple departments/functions.
- Have a great attitude, customer service experience, have strong time management skills, and enjoy helping customers over the phone and in person.
- Have strong MS Office experience and high attention to detail.
- An understanding of hotel and/or restaurant operations is a plus but not required!
What will I be doing?
A Food & Beverage/Accounting Coordinator is responsible for preparing weekly reports and working closely with all Food & Beverage team members to maintain administrative functions within Jackrabbit including payroll edits, time and attendance, onboarding of new team members and other clerical duties. Assists and works closely with management team to ensure organization and efficiency of all areas of Food & Beverage. Assist in processing billing for Hotel guests and functions and providing customer service as it relates to our accounting procedures. Specifically, you would be responsible for the following
- Maintain day to day Food & Beverage operations and work collaboratively with management to ensure organization and efficiency of all areas of Jackrabbit. Attend hotel meetings as requested by Director of Food & Beverage.
- Communicate continuously with all Food & Beverage Team Members to adjust and/or make changes to the schedule based on requested changes and/or pop up events. Assist with changes to Food & Beverage schedule and ensure compliance with Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Prepare documentation for tracking team member attendance and performance.
- Assists Managers and Paymaster with bi-weekly payroll processing.
- Other administrative duties including but not limited to tracking guest services referral program, ordering supplies, creating and tracking POs within Birchstreet, creating job postings on Taleo, printing restaurant collateral, and onboarding new team members.
- Customer Service in regards to billing inquiries, credit card authorizations, folio copies, and any miscellaneous requests. Responsible for assisting with and answering incoming phone calls in Finance.
What are we looking for?
High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of one (1) year in an administrative support role required.
- High degree of proficiency with MS Office, specifically Excel and Outlook, required.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Experience working in food & beverage, hotel operations or a related industry preferred.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
CPR certification and/or First Aid training preferred.
All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Knowledge of food and beverage operations, related departments and positions/functions.
- Ability to effectively deal with team members and customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger and collect accurate information.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English with team members and customers, understand reports and related correspondence and accurately perform all essential job functions.
- Mathematical skills and considerable skill in the use of a calculator to prepare moderately complex mathematical calculations without error.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ability to coordinate and cooperate with other departments.
- Ability to analyze information from different sources, create reports and make effective judgments.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system utilizing MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and other related software programs.
- Ability to stand, walk and continuously perform essential job functions for an extended period of time.
- Ability to travel to various locations throughout the property, utilizing stairs, ramps, elevators and escalators.
- Ability to use various office equipment, including, but not limited to, typewriters, calculators, photocopiers and facsimile machines.
- Ability to bend and reach to grasp, lift, carry or otherwise move materials and equipment weighing up to 25 lb
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Temps plein
- Downtown, Portland, OR, États-Unis
- Dès que possible