Description du poste
An exciting and progressive opportunity has arisen for a Regional Director of F&B. You will actively support the hotels implementing Food & Beverage standards and overall F&B strategy for all Hilton brands with. You will also support products and team skills for owned and managed existing and new hotel openings for Luxury/Full Service brands across the region.
You will drive the overall EMEA F&B strategy for all Hilton Worldwide brands within your region through effective relationships with colleagues, in particular AVP, AGM, GM, HM, DO, Ops, F&B and Chefs and ensuring that Hilton food and beverage policies are known, understood and observed across the estate. The position establishes and drives for long-term dedicated Area strategy in alignment with VP of Operations.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it''s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we''re here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
• Take all steps to maximise profitability and to ensure that the F&B profit budget is achieved
• Conduct profit driven F&B audits and field visits
• Proactive planning of new opening pipeline and provide to the hotel teams concept clarity and initial pre-opening set up.
• Monitor and analyse the labour cost at hotel level, according to business levels / activity / season
• Help to establish the food and beverage department operation in new hotels.
• Evaluate new F&B trends and competitor products offering, and update the offering accordingly. Collects, analyses and follows up on departmental marketing plans within the region
Organising Activities (20%)
• Ensure the highest standards of quality in all aspects of the hotels'' F&B operations, guaranteeing that brand values and standards are never compromised.
• Install brand awareness and compliance based on Hilton Brand Service Standards.
• Review food and beverage forecasts and budgets as well as food and beverage pricing and approve any changes
• Actively follows up on SALT & BPS reports, underlying the shortcomings for the hotels – activate the action plans
• Be fully familiar with and to ensure adhesion to all Financial tools – Dashboard, Menu Engineering, P&L Statements,
• Actively support F&B teams in pre and post opening for new hotels
• Responsible for hands on implementation of all F&B concepts and standards in EMEA
• Implement new F&B concepts and works closely with Hilton Restaurant group and F&B Development
• Conduct F&B Deep Dives and field visits, covering F&B revenue, CMPOR, GTMS, F&B SALT and any other key metrics.
• Monitor standard compliance and progress and compile reports for EMEA F&B Team
• Support key projects through data analysis, consultation of key operational issues within hotels and build financial models to assist decision-making
• Review food and beverage collaterals and promotional material for internal and external use.
• Reviews menus and drink lists including, menu engineering, merchandising, menu item selection, writing style, cover and arrangements.
• Co-ordinates special events, festivals and joint promotions, as part of the area marketing plan
• Review compliance of all F&B programs
• Review compliance of all F&B related procurement programs
• Actively follows up on QA and mystery shopper reports, underline shortcomings for the hotels – follow-up on improvement action plans
• Ensure that OeX (Operational Excellence) is embedded into the hotels and tools and best practices fully used in hotels.
• Identify and develop talent within F& B teams and develop strategy to attract new talent
• To maintain contact with GM''s, HM''s, DO''s, Ops, Executive Chefs, F&B Managers in the area and ensure a smooth succession plan
• Reinforce area learning and development F&B programs to ensure well-trained employees
•Interact closely with the regional teams, establishing local/regional priorities
• Provide input to F&B succession plan and recommend candidates for promotion and transfers.
• Act as an integral support the hiring of Food and Beverage Managers and Chefs and overseeing the hiring process of F&B Department heads
Controlling Activities (20%)
• Coordinate pre-opening support for all new hotels
• Ensures that costs are controlled and in line with business levels
• Support Regional teams with key initiatives through training, presentations and hotel operational and financial audits.
• Take responsibility for the CAPEX project list with the regional specialists and Hotel team
Key Business Partnerships:
• VP – Operations (EMEA)
• Corporate Operation Teams (Business Development, Marketing, Revenue, Finance, Supply Management, Tech Services, A&C)
• Hilton Restaurant Group Team
• F&B Development team
• Brand Performance Support Team
• General Managers/Director of Operations
• Hotel F&B Operational Teams
What are we looking for?
• Excellent communication, collaboration and relationship management skills with Area Executive committee President/VP/AGM/GM/HM/DO/others.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
• Critical thinking – demonstrated ability to analyze information, develop strategy, tactically direct the execution of the strategy, fine tune, revise strategy and fix processes
• Highly organized, self-motivated and proficient in MS Office Suite
• Front and back of house operational hands on experience
• High Quality Service Standards and Guest Satisfaction focus
• Heavy schedule of travelling. Need for resilience.
• University degree or Associates Diploma in Hospitality Management or experience in lieu of
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton.
• Solid operational experience in hotels/restaurants
• To hold BA/BS/Bachelor''s Degree or equivalent
• To have some related or managerial experience
• To have significant related experience or experience in Director roles.
• To have an additional language to fluent English such as German or French
- Temps plein
- Munich, Allemagne
- Restauration service
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat