Description du poste
The Hilton Rotterdam is located within walking distance of Rotterdam''s major conference locations, central railway station and shopping areas. Our facilities include Roots that offers a place to lunch, dine and relax.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts is one of the most recognized names in the industry. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow''s savvy global travellers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand''s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member at Hilton Rotterdam. Because at Hilton Hotels & Resorts we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
As Group, Conference and Events Coordinator, you report to the GC&E Manager. You will perform the following tasks:
- Convert incoming enquiries to bookings to achieve targets
- Handle all enquiries and customer requests (including traces) promptly, in a friendly and professional manner in line with company standards and customer requirements
- Make follow-up calls where a prospect is identified from the incoming call and chase tentative business for conversion to definite
- Handle turndowns professionally, looking for opportunities to move business to different date or refer to another Hilton property
- Identifying where colleagues / management can add value to process and involving them as appropriate
- Conduct client showrounds and attend client dinners and appointments as required
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge about the hotel (cluster) and local area
- Pro-actively seek feedback from customers on a regular basis
- Participate proactive selling activities such as BBOB, key prospects, Sales Blitz Days, etc
- Contact external providers, get quotation for external services required (ex. AV, flowers, transfer)
- Control of carrying out exit interviews (Take 5) and duly track into Delphi.
- Control of invoices for completeness on the day following the event and payment of the invoices on time.
- Adherence to all the Hilton sales guidelines and time periods for the C&E area, in particular general consultation with the GC&E Supervisor/GC&E Manager when drawing up special prices.
- Consistently update all data into all systems
- Exact knowledge of different market segments (CMTG/SMRF/CONV/GT)
- Drawing up and weekly distribution of BEOs and all the necessary reports (Operations Team only)
- Extensive product knowledge
A Group, Conference and Events Coordinator serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Relevant experience, preferably Sales / Group & Events in an upscale hotel
- Good Sales, organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Speak/write/read Dutch & English fluently