Description du poste
Hilton San Francisco Union Square is looking for a Full-Time Pantry Cook to join their amazing team!
Great working environment and plenty of options to move up within the hotel and company.
Full availability to work a variable schedule weekdays, weekends, & holidays between the hours of 3 AM and midnight.
***Professional culinary experience required.***
The position includes Competitive Wages Great Benefits Travel Discounts and More!
We were rated #1 out of 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 by Fortune Magazine.
What will I be doing?
As a Pantry Cook, you would be responsible for assisting and preparing food for the kitchen team in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Set up and perform preparation work for food items including, but not limited to, soups, sauces, salads, etc.
- Stock and maintain designated food stations(s)
- Maintain cleanliness and food sanitation standards at all times
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Temps plein
- Tenderloin, San Francisco, CA, États-Unis
- Restauration cuisine
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat