Description du poste
A Night Auditor with Hilton Hotels & Resorts maintains the professional financial standards of the hotel by managing end-of-day reports, ensuring accuracy, and reporting anomalies.
What will I be doing?
- Ensure the maintenance of professional financial standards throughout the hotel
- Undertake a review of end-of-day takings against logged reports
- Edit all reports to ensure accuracy and full completion
- Investigate any anomalies found between daily reports and takings
- Assist the Night Managers in ensuring the accurate completion of systems and processes
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Assist in handling the night room service
What are we looking for?
Night Auditors serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience working in Front Office or hotel outlets
- Computer literate, with particularly strong knowledge of MS Excel
Understanding of the responsibilities of other areas within the Finance Department
Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- High level of attention to details
Positive attitude and good communication skills
Excellent grooming standards
Fluent Polish and English (oral and written)
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Temps plein
- Varsovie, Pologne
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat