Description du poste
*** This position can be located in Dallas, TX, McLean, VA or Memphis, TN***
Hilton’s Commercial Services organization is comprised of team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton’s “commercial engine” and are key to Hilton’s ability to drive profitable growth.
What will I be doing?
You will be part of the Commercial Capabilities team focused on enabling new and evolving current capabilities that drive incremental return on investment within our Email & Mobile Marketing platforms. Your work will be focused on enabling new capabilities that address business needs from within the Email & Mobile Marketing teams and the entire enterprise. You will document those needs and see them through to delivery. You will be an integral part of a passionate, results oriented, multi-functional team dedicated to delivering a flawless and connected digital messaging experience for our customers.
Responsibilities to include:
- Document requests including requirements gathering, tickets, user stories
- Report on progress of multiple pieces of work, coordinate meetings, actions items & execute follow ups
- Be the liaison between vendors, service providers & internal business partners to ensure work is being completed within scope of project
- Review solutions to ensure they meet requirements set out in the project scope
- Draft, review and execute test scripts using business requirements, technical specifications, relevant test data and record test plan results to ensure quality product releases
- Work with internal partner’s and vendors to plan product releases, mitigate risks prior to release, and communicate with all key partners during the release
- Document how the Email & Mobile Marketing Team should utilize new capabilities / enhancements
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Ability to build trusted relationships
- Ability to make educated, independent decisions that are grounded business strategy and while being prepared to communicate why decisions were made to leadership
- Bias for execution; turning the dream into reality
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple ongoing priorities
- Top-notch organizational, documentation and communication skills
- Proficient problem-solving and risk assessment
- Ability to thrive in a diverse environment
- Deep technical & analytical aptitude to pick-up and adapt to new technologies and platforms
- Self-motivated and can work independently with minimal supervision
- Quality focused and detail oriented, Quality over Quantity
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Three (3) years professional experience using personal computer applications and business software, including proficiency in Microsoft products
- Two (2) years of professional experience in technology or a related field
- One (1) year professional experience in a hotel, loyalty, customer service or IT related field
- One (1) year professional experience in using customer data to improve the customer experience
- Experience with coding for digital screens via HTML, CSS, or other similar languages
- Understanding of the relationship of SQL databases to customer facing technology
- Travel up to 25% of the time
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree, or Associate Degree plus 6+ years of Technology related experience, or High School Degree/GED plus 12+ years of Technology related experience
- Five (5) years of professional experience in technology or a related field
- Four (4) years professional in loyalty across customer-facing digital programs or sites
- Understanding of industry leading EDPs/CDPs, Omnichannel and/or Cross-channel marketing platforms.
- Understanding of Atlassian Project Management Tools - JIRA/Confluence
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.