Description du poste
Our Customer Engagement, Loyalty, and Partnerships Team increases Hilton consumer growth through strategically designed partnerships and campaigns and builds awareness for our industry award-winning Hilton Honors loyalty program. The team is focused on increasing customer acquisition and retention through Hilton direct channels such as the Hilton Honors mobile app, Hilton.com website, and reservations agents. In addition, the team generates engagement and repeat business through recognition of loyalty benefits and earned rewards during guest stays.
What will I be doing:
The Manager of CRM will drive customer engagement through strategic targeting of our 100 million and growing member base by driving customer direct marketing strategies for the Las Vegas market, All-Inclusive hotels, and other high-need commercial regions.
You will align cross-functional teams to each customer strategy and then coordinate the build and execution of individual direct marketing campaigns. In addition, you will analyze campaign impact and optimize targeting and platform strategies to improve performance. You will collaborate across the enterprise including commercial leaders, MarTech developers, marketing strategists, and analytics.
More specifically, you will:
- Collaborate with commercial and marketing teams to develop CRM marketing strategies and campaigns, specifically customer targeting tactics driven by customer stay history and demographic analysis
- Coordinate with Hilton analytics function to analyze campaign outcomes and develop customer data stories that describe the type of traveler staying in Las Vegas, All-Inclusive, and other high-impact commercial regions
- Influence commercial executive leaders of tactical plans to drive performance, both educating leaders on critical customer trends and what types of customers drive the greatest performance
What are we looking for:
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to consider business problems through an analytics lens then translate sophisticated quantitative findings into impactful analysis and go-to-market strategies
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work independently, manage the independent work of other team members as appropriate, and facilitate collaboration
- An innate curiosity and willingness to dig into analysis to find meaningful insights and make impactful recommendations
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Three (3) years crafting data-focused go-to-market strategies for a global brand, product, and/or loyalty program
- Two (2) years crafting and delivering senior executive-level briefings on complex business problems, customer analyses, and/or strategic recommendations
- Two (2) years of proven expertise utilizing 1st party data while guiding analyst teams to facilitate data-focused decision-making in complex environments
- Two (2) years demonstrating proven project management skills, coordinating between strategists and operational teams
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Proven ability to combine quantitative performance data with both qualitative and quantitative market research
- Strong interest and understanding of customer behavior and crafting customer lifecycle strategies
- Experience in the hospitality industry, with a deep knowledge of performance driving commercial strategies
- SQL experience
- Can travel as the need arises, up to 10%
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.