Description du poste
This position will commence in January 2021 and is open to Australian residents only or applicants who have the legal right to work in Australia, visa sponsorship opportunities are not available.
About Hilton Melbourne Little Queen Street
A pre-opening opportunity not to be missed! The new Hilton Melbourne Little Queen Street due to open in February 2021 is set to be a showstopper. The hotel is built on the historically-significant Equity Chambers site and will feature 244 stylish guest rooms, including 10 spacious suites, a restaurant and bar, fully equipped gym, executive lounge and five meeting & event spaces.
About the role
As the Overnight Supervisor you are responsible for engaging with our guests from arrival to departure, providing exceptional night-hour services and responding to guest requests and inquiries as the main point of contact in the hotel. Reporting to the Night Manager, you will assist with night audit operations, and ensure that your team are kept fully aware of any relevant overnight activities. Your duties will include:
- Assist the Night Manager to oversee all front office operations
- Maintain exceptional standards ensuring all team members are prepared and well-informed to deliver guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out
- Complete Night Audit duties
- Maximise room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Understand and follow correct procedures regarding the acceptance of credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Assist with training and development of the overnight team
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 1 year previous experience in a similar position within a hotel
- Fluent in the English language in order to communicate professionally with guests and team members, both in person and over the telephone
- Excellent leadership, inter-personal and training and development skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional guest experiences
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and conflict, and work efficiently under pressure
- Well-presented, organised and have a calm personality
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
At Hilton we know that our Team Members are the reason behind our success so in turn we are committed to ensuring that Hilton is a workplace where you can Thrive and make time for what matters most. Over the past three years we have held our top spot as the #1 hospitality company in Australia as listed by the Great Places to Work institute and in 2019 Hilton ranked #3 across all industries. You can also look forward to receiving:
- Access to Go Hilton, our Team Member Travel Program
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Extensive leadership and career development opportunities