Description du poste
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
GA 400 Hospitality, LLC is currently developing a new build Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Dawsonville, GA. Our company is seeking a qualified General Manager for our newest hotel. We are in search for a strategic business leader for our hotel, who will be responsible for all aspects of the operations including guest and associate satisfaction, financial performance, asset protection, sales and revenue generation, associate relations, and delivering a return on investment to our ownership. This dynamic individual will also lead the team in the development and implementation of hotel-wide strategies, with the objective of striding to exceed guest and owner expectations.
As General Manager you will manage the day to day leadership and direction of the hotel, maximizing on sales and revenue and driving financial returns. You’ll take ownership of the development of your people, execute on brand standards and build awareness of the hotel and brand within the local area.
- Take leadership to increase team engagement that are aligned with the hotel’s service philosophy
- Oversee HR related actions in accordance with company rules and policies
- Prepare annual capital, cash flow and sales and marketing plans to accurately forecast budgets
- Analyze financials to drive revenues, future profitability, and maximum return on investment
- Use distribution channels and technology platforms to drive revenue and maximize market share
- Lead capital plans and asset management initiatives, including working with owners to maintain or improve property’s market leadership position
- Demonstrate brand citizenship by maintaining compliance with all required brand and service standards
- Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, colleagues and hotel assets in compliance with policies and procedures and regulatory requirements
- Maintain relations with outside contacts
- Act as public relations representative to raise awareness of hotel and brand in local community
- Drive team member involvement in community organizations, activities and businesses
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Administration, Business Administration.
- At least 5 years of prior hotel management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience required may vary based on size and complexity of operation.
- Must have the legal right to work in this country
- Must reside in the U.S. and be ready for in-person interviews when applying
This job requires ability to perform the following
- Frequently standing and moving about the facilities
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Using a keyboard to generate correspondence, reports, etc.
- Handling objects, products, and equipment
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when completing paperwork and management reports, interpreting results, giving and receiving instructions, and training.
- Mathematical skills, including basic math, budgeting, profit/loss concepts, percentages, and variances are utilized frequently.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities are used often.
- Ability to travel to attend workshops, conferences, etc.
- Weekends, Holidays, Overnight availability required.
In return we''ll give you a competitive financial pay, paid vacation, benefits package. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we''ll give you the room to be yourself. So what''s your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
Holiday Inn Express Dawsonville is an equal opportunity employer.