Description du poste
At Holiday Inn® we want our guests to relax and be themselves which means we need team members to:
- Be you – by being natural, professional and personable in the way you are with people
- Get ready – by taking notice and using your knowledge so that you are prepared for anything
- Show you care – by being thoughtful in the way you welcome and connect with guests
- Take action – by showing initiative, taking ownership and going the extra mile
Check-in/check-out hotel guests in a timely and professional manner; process all payments according to established procedures.
- Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt and professional manner.
- Register guests, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location.
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require
additional monitoring or follow-up.
- Respond appropriately to guest complaints. Make appropriate service recovery gestures in order to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- May routinely book guest reservations for individuals and/or groups that are requested either by
phone or from within the hotel; process cancellations, revisions, and information updates on
- Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions in accordance with established procedures including but not limited to posting all charges, completing cashier and other reports, preparing deposit, and counting/securing assigned bank.
- Issue, control and release guest safe-deposit boxes.
- Up-sell rooms where possible to maximize hotel revenue.
- Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with
Perform other duties as assigned including guest room tours, concierge services, special guest requests, etc.
High School diploma or equivalent, plus one year front desk/guest service experience. Some college preferred. Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Frequently standing up behind the desk and front office areas
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Handling objects, products and computer equipment
- Use a keyboard to operate various property management and reservations systems, etc.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests and employees.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often.
- Basic math skills are used frequently.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating and training abilities are often used.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
In return we''ll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, a matching 401k plan, hotel discounts worldwide and much more. We will give you the chance to work at a wonderful hotel with a great team of people.
Most importantly, we''ll give you the Room to be Yourself. So what''s your passion? If you think you can bring your passion to the role of Front Desk Agent we''d like to hear from you. Please apply now.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.
- Temps plein
- San Antonio, TX, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat