Description du poste
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- To patrol all areas of the property and assist guests with room access
- To monitor Closed Circuit Televisions, perimeter alarm system, duress alarms, and fire life safety system
- To respond to accidents and assist guests / hosts during emergency situations
- Form 5 or above
- Holder of valid Security Personnel Permit and First Aid Certificate
- Good spoken, written and reading ability in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Previous hotel related working experience is pref
- Temps plein
- Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Dès que possible