Description du poste
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please Apply Online at
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Majestic Realty Company. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Inspired by the pioneering spirit of the West, Hotel Drover delivers true Texas hospitality. Named to honor the legendary cowboys who drove cattle to market across the plains, Hotel Drover is an Autograph Collection® property, offering a truly unique guest experience in the heart of the historic Fort Worth Stockyards.
Our goal is simple. To harness the true spirit of the Stockyards through the legacy of the drover, creating an experience that can only be achieved here in Fort Worth. Proud of where we came from, we greet visitors with a tip of the hat and a firm handshake, welcoming all to enjoy life’s simple pleasures and genuine Texas hospitality.
So, dust off your boots, grab your hat and join us at Hotel Drover.
WHO WE’RE SEEKING
We’re seeking a unique individual who will embody the heart and soul of the Fort Worth Stockyards while caring deeply about our brand and community – someone who acts as an extension of our mission, values, and culture. This person is driven to create meaningful experiences for our employees, guests, and community.
We want to work with someone who brings a spirit of fun, authenticity, collaboration, and genuine hospitality to their life and work. We are seeking an individual who will whole-heartedly take responsibility for ensuring Hotel Drover successfully delivers Legendary Service to every guest, every day.
We have poured our passion, energy, and excitement into crafting an extraordinary place and brand – and we know that the right Catering Sales Manager for Hotel Drover will be as inspired and passionate about this vision as we are. Care for people, have a belief in the power of community, and the desire to create extraordinary experiences drive us. You must apply if these things also drive you!
The Catering Sales Manager is responsible for building relationships with local companies and organizations, selling catering functions, providing banquets and catering services to groups as well as overseeing the servicing of clients and at times services events.
- Embody the values of Hotel Drover while nurturing an inspiring, high-performing workplace
- Manage multiple projects/priorities and deliver results in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders while acting as an extension of the Hotel Drover brand
- Build strong, trusting relationships across the internal Stockyards district to ensure successful sales efforts of the district
- Create and execute upon an effective Catering Sales strategy; be proactive with prospecting, conducting client presentations, delivering proposals, issuing contracts, and client follow-up
- Exceed sales goals
- Steward of the guest and employee experience to achieve overall success
- Maintain thoughtful communication with all stakeholders, internally and externally; excellent written and verbal skills required
- Thoughtfully Write business letters, e-mails, summaries, and reports conforming to rules of punctuation, grammar, diction and style
- Collaborate with Director of F&B and Executive Property Chef to ensure successful communication regarding banquet event orders and group/event execution
- Produce and distribute resumes to all departments; ensuring operational teams know client requests, can deliver on client needs, and exceed service expectations
- Come prepared and actively participate in daily, weekly, and monthly internal meetings
- Complete necessary forecasting with Sales Director/Director of Revenue Management monthly, at a minimum
- Review and correct final billing, if needed
- Enthusiastically book and service events
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES (cont)
- Love and Passion for networking, immersing yourself in the community and being a trusted face in our community and beyond
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a commitment to success
- Strong prioritization and organization skills
- Creative thinking and strategic skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building abilities
- Minimum of 3+ years of progressive sales experience in a high-end, luxury hotel/resort
- Proven track record in hotel management with a history of increased c complex responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Operations Management, or related field preferred
SALARY IS COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
HOTEL DROVER OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Workplace culture with heart and soul
- Wellbeing benefits for you and your family
- Ample paid time off
- Career experience of a lifetime
OUR CORE VALUES
- Hit the Mark, Every Time
- Stay Curious
- Blaze New Trails
- Honor All
- Do Right
- Spark Warmth
- Be Intentional
This company is an equal opportunity employer.