Description du poste
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at : email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Majestic Realty Company. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Inspired by the pioneering spirit of the West, Hotel Drover delivers true Texas hospitality. Named to honor the legendary cowboys who drove cattle to market across the plains, Hotel Drover is an Autograph Collection property, offering a truly unique guest experience in the heart of the historic Fort Worth Stockyards.
Our goal is simple. To harness the true spirit of the Stockyards through the legacy of the drover, creating an experience that can only be achieved here in Fort Worth. Proud of where we came from, we greet visitors with a tip of the hat and a firm handshake, welcoming all to enjoy life’ps simple pleasures and genuine Texas hospitality.
So, dust off your boots, grab your hat and join us at Hotel Drover.
Were seeking a unique individual who will embody the heart and soul of the Fort Worth Stockyards while caring deeply about our brand and community someone who acts as an extension of our mission, values, and culture. This person is driven to create meaningful experiences for our employees, guests, and community while simultaneously driving food and beverage sales to ensure the success and profitability of Hotel Drover and 97 W.
We want to work with someone who brings a spirit of fun, authenticity, collaboration, and genuine hospitality to their life and work. We are seeking an individual who has the ability to lead a team to sell the vision of Hotel Drover a vision that inspires people to come experience a tried and true Texas adventure in the heart of the Fort Worth Stockyards.
We have poured our passion, energy, and excitement into crafting an extraordinary place and brand and we know that the right Banquets leader for Hotel Drover will be as inspired and passionate about this vision as we are. Care for people, a belief in the power of community, and the desire to create extraordinary experiences drive us. You must apply if these things also drive you!
- Create incredible guest and employee experiences and ensure all team members are living the Hotel Drover brand and service standards
- Work in alignment with Hotel Drovers standards and regulations to encourage safe, efficient, and effective hotel operations
- Comply with certification requirements as applicable for position to include: Food Handlers, Alcohol Awareness, CPR & First Aid.
- Prepare schedules and wage progress reports for all Banquet employees.
- Responsible for loss prevention programs among service employees.
- Attend Weekly Food & Beverage Meeting to ensure clear and thoughtful communication between departments.
- Participate in required M.O.D. coverage as scheduled.
- Participate in monthly mock health inspections to ensure all areas are in compliance
- Facilitate engaging menu classes as necessary to train and develop the team.
- Attend daily BEO meeting.
- Nurture strong working relationships and interpersonal communication with all Hotel Drover’s team members and departments
- Ensure that pre-shift meetings are conducted for all functions.
- Control and audit alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Review Banquet Staffs hours worked for payroll compilation and submit to accounting on a timely basis.
- Lead and inspire Captains/supervisors to be their best and observe, coach, and develop the hourly service personnel.
- Support the Director of Food & Beverage and Catering Manager with special promotions or changes.
- Prepare payroll & tip distribution for the Banquet department.
- Assist as necessary in the setup, service and breakdown of banquet functions.
- Coordinate all banquet related food and beverage requirements with the appropriate department(s).
- Keep kitchen team informed of accurate counts for plating.
- Recruit, hire, train and develop all Banquet personnel with the assistance of the Director of Food & Beverage.
- Review menu/service with Catering Manager and Food Production Manager/Assistant.
- Maintain up to date details on banquet functions and communicate to supervisors.
- Responsible for ongoing training of captains/hourly employees to maintain exceptional service standards and guest satisfaction scores.
- Respond to guests requests as needed and in a way that makes them feel seen and heard
- Prepare banquet checks, obtain guest signatures and inform client of payment procedures at the completion of all assigned functions.
- Notify the Director of Food & Beverage of all materials and equipment that require ordering or need to be replaced.
- Requisition liquor, etc. for banquet bars and review consumption sheets post event
- Create pre & post mini P&L for one off events with the direction of the Director of F&B
- Responsible for safety, sanitation, and cleanliness of service areas.
- Responsible for control and maintenance of all service equipment. Write service requests as necessary.
- Cross train as necessary as a manager/supervisor in other F&B Outlets
- Assist audio/visual company, as necessary.
- Be familiar with the operation of the P.O.S. system.
- Correct hazards and notify the Vice President, General Manager or Director of Food & Beverage
- Submit order of all supplies (candles, note pads, pens, uniforms) to Food & Beverage Manager for approval and maintain inventory levels.
- Perform other duties as requested by Director of Food & Beverage Manager or Vice President, General Manager.
- Passion and drive to create memorable guest experiences
- Strong understanding of inventory management, scheduling, planning, logistics, and distribution functions
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a commitment to success
- Strong prioritization and organization skills
- Operations-oriented mindset with a focus on day-to-day efficiencies
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Kind and caring
- Calm under pressure
- Minimum of 5+ years of Food & Beverage leadership experience in a high-end, luxury hotel/resort
- Proven track record in operating a successful restaurant with catering and events experience while controlling costs and profitability
- Bachelors degree and/or Culinary degree preferred
This company is an equal opportunity employer.