Description du poste
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please Apply Online at
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Majestic Realty Company.The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International
We’re seeking a unique individual who will embody the heart and soul of the Fort Worth Stockyards while caring deeply about our brand and community – someone who acts as an extension of our mission, values, and culture. This person is driven to create meaningful experiences for our employees, guests, and community while simultaneously ensuring the success and profitability of Hotel Drover.
We want to work with someone who brings a spirit of fun, authenticity, collaboration, and genuine hospitality to their life and work. We are seeking an individual who has the ability to bring the vision of Hotel Drover and the Fort Worth Heritage Development to life.
We have poured our passion, energy, and excitement into crafting an extraordinary place and brand – and we know that the right Sous Chef for Hotel Drover will be as inspired and passionate about this dynamic vision as we are. Care for people, a belief in the power of community, and the desire to create extraordinary experiences drive us. You must apply if these things also drive you!
• Embody the shared values + guiding principles of Hotel Drover and nurture an incredible workplace culture
• Lead, develop, and coach the team to ensure optimal performance and adherence to all service standards. Maintain high-performance standards every day
• Responsible for ordering, planning, scheduling, menu selections in accordance with our standards and plating guidelines
• Maintain organized, clean and sanitized work areas and equipment; Abide by state sanitation/health regulations and hotel requirements
• Assist the Executive Property Chef in the completion of market lists in accordance with HD quality and quantity standards, checking perishable food received for quantity and quality
• Meet with Executive Property Chef to review assignments, anticipate business levels, changes, and other information to incredible job performance
• In partnership with the Director of HR, maintain all performance management functions for your team
• Inspect the cleanliness and organization of the line and workstations; Celebrate what is going well and coach for improvement if you find deficiencies
• Prepare all dishes following recipes and yield guidelines, according to department standards
• Coach, train, and motivate your team to live the core values and work as a unified team
• Prepare and assign production and prep work for team to complete, review goals and priorities with the team
• Inform Chef of any excess items that can be used in daily specials or somewhere else
• Maintain production charts according to departmental standards
• Maintain and train the team of proper storage procedures as specified by Health Department and hotel standards
• Ensure maintenance program and cleaning schedule is followed
Nurture incredible relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Coordinate with other department leaders to ensure hotel wide success
• Build an environment where people love coming to work everyday
• Effective and mindful communication skills; We want you to lead, motivate, and inspire your team
• 2+ years of experience with a proven track record of success in similar position at a luxury, high-end resort/hotel
• Exceptional understanding of food cost, ordering, and inventory
• Bachelor’s degree in Culinary Science or relevant field desired
• Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and industry best practices
HOTEL DROVER OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING:
This company is an equal opportunity employer.