Description du poste
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please Apply Online at : https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SILVERTONCASINO&cws=53&rid=2264
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Majestic Realty Company. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Little White Lies, located within the lobby of Hotel Drover, is a specially-curated collection of jewelry, apothecary products, handbags and accessories, vintage treasures, handmade items and unique gifts all carefully chosen in shades of white, ivory, and cream neutrals. Romantic and refined with many one-of-a-kind items to be discovered, Little White Lies will offer a light, airy contrast to the western-rustic hotel environment surrounding it.
Inspired by the pioneering spirit of the West, Hotel Drover delivers true Texas hospitality. Named to honor the legendary cowboys who drove cattle to market across the plains, Hotel Drover is an Autograph Collection® property, offering a truly unique guest experience in the heart of the historic Fort Worth Stockyards.
Our goal is simple. To harness the true spirit of the Stockyards through the legacy of the drover, creating an experience that can only be achieved here in Fort Worth. Proud of where we came from, we greet visitors with a tip of the hat and a firm handshake, welcoming all to enjoy life’s simple pleasures and genuine Texas hospitality.
So, dust off your boots, grab your hat and join us at Hotel Drover.
We are seeking a store manager with an artistic sensibility who will thrive in this tiny showcase within Fort Worth’s newest premium hotel/resort. The new Manager will oversee store operations, maintaining Little White Lies’ special vision. The Manager will interact with hotel guests, work with supervisor(s) on re-ordering as needed, and maintain the store’s beautiful ambiance the ensure that it continues to look inviting and aesthetically appealing at all times.
The new Manager will be hired well in advance of opening, work full-time, and have the opportunity to help with the receiving and pricing of new inventory, participate in the hiring of a small staff of 2-3 part-time sales associates, and assist the company’s Chief Creative Officer to physically set-up and bring the store to life in January of 2021 to coincide with Hotel Drover’s grand opening. Exemplary communication and people skills, an engaging personality, a focus on customer service, and specialty store experience will all be valuable assets as we identify an ideal candidate for Manager of Little White Lies.
We have poured our passion, energy, and excitement into crafting an extraordinary place and brand – and we know that the right Manager for Little White Lies will be as inspired and passionate about this dynamic vision as we are. Care for people, a belief
in the power of community, and the desire to create extraordinary experiences drive us. You must apply if these things also
• Oversight of all aspects of the store’s daily operations including stock replenishment, visual-merchandising, one-to-one customer and hotel guest interaction and service, and seamless integration with Hotel Drover’s General Manager and staff to ensure that the totality of the hotel’s guest experience is reflected in this boutique’s service standards and in-store experience.
• Oversight of 2-3 part-time sales associates who will work in the store in the manager’s absence to fully cover all operating hours.
• Responsibility for POS system operation and monitoring of incoming merchandise, sales reporting to the company’s operating/finance unit, highly organized record keeping and adherence to procedures, and interaction and reporting to Stockyard’s Heritage Director of Retail Operations is required. Little White Lies is part of a collection of stores owned and operated by Stockyards Heritage Development Company, owners and managers of key elements of the Fort Worth Stockyards, with holdings including Mule Alley, MB Mercantile & Supply, the Cowtown Coliseum, Hotel Drover, Proper Supply Company, Stockyards Station collection of stores and restaurants, and several other operations within the Fort Worth Stockyards. This manager will become a vital part of the overall retail team, and interact regularly to cross-promote the stores and keep the “bigger picture” in mind as a contributing member of the retail and hotel teams.
• Responsibility for and adherence to Little White Lies Operating Budget and expenses, with a focus on sales through comprehensive product knowledge, personal service, enthusiastic engagement, and close customer and guest interaction.
• Staff training in all areas including sales and customer service, policies and daily procedures, use of POS, merchandising and maintenance, opening and closing procedures, and other operational details and processes.
• Ensure that deliveries are handled in a timely manner. Oversee receiving, pricing, and reporting of shipment damage or errors. Passing information to Shared Services, our financial operating unit which handles billing, vendor coordination activity as it relates to invoices, billing, and payments, etc. Interaction with this unit is vital to the running of the store on a daily basis.
• Help to create and maintain store schedules and ensure that staff adheres to schedule to maintain proper store coverage at all times.
• Ensure cash control procedures are properly established and followed, including bank deposits, safe funds, and petty cash.
• Vigilantly maintain the selling floor so it is always neat, clean, organized and reflecting the correct visual image at all times, as set by the company’s Chief Creative Officer.
• Set image and grooming standards for sales staff – reflective of the brand image. With the supervisor and Hotel Manager, help to develop a “store uniform” or dress code that will embody the image of the hotel or the store specifically, TBD.
• Build and maintain good communication with members of the corporate team, hotel management, and other senior team members to ensure that vital information is shared and available at all times. Effectively communicate vital information to facilitate nimble course-corrections and adjustments where necessary.
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the store’s merchandise mix, and share this with part-time staff members to build awareness and enthusiasm for the store’s product mix and themes.
• Naturally possess a fluid, warm, and friendly communications style with hotel guests and customers. In a small environment such as this, a conversational rather than “hard sell” approach is vital. The proper candidate will enjoy people, be fluidly spontaneous, and have an ease of communication that will invite guests and make them feel positive and comfortable browsing and buying in Little White Lies.
• Boutique or specialty retail experience necessary, either as a manager, assistant manager, or owner.
• Full-time hours, including at least one weekend day in-store. Flexibility in schedule a prerequisite, especially as we open the store and the hotel and stabilize the store and gain insights into traffic patterns, peak selling days and times, and patterns of merchandise sales, replenishment needs, etc.
• An understanding of vintage, handcrafted, and one-of-a-kind merchandise as well as other specialty categories a plus. Willingness to learn about categories such as apothecary, bath and body, jewelry, etc. necessary.
• Very strong communication and interpersonal customer service skills a necessity.
HOTEL DROVER OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING:
This company is an equal opportunity employer.