Description du poste
Hotel Jen Beijing
Welcome to Hotel Jen, proudly the newest hotel brand in the Shangri-La Group! If you’re a lover of life, fun, adventure and discovery, then you’ll love working with us.
The new hotel is part of the newest 60 story building in the CBD and part of China World Trade Center. Hotel Jen Beijing will feature a 3500sqm gym and health club with pool, a gastro pub with microbrewery, an international all day dining restaurant with own hydroponic vegetable farming, a revolutionary meeting space with a large ‘kitchen to go’ amongst other exciting novelties.
You would be responsible for:
- Mainly in night shift position;
- Checkin, checkout, and guest equiries, etc.
- Delight guests by extra service
- Entitled to special overnight shift allowance.
If you are
- With at least 1-2 year Font Desk superviisory position in the international hotel
- With excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- With positive working attitude and able to work under pressure
- Guest Oriented
We cannot wait to hear from you!
- Temps plein
- Lake Hills, Bellevue, WA, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat