Description du poste
Administration Support Agent - HBG04320At a Glance
To support SRC department, managing payment issues according to Supplier Relationship Center standards, in order to cover and solve the needs of suppliers in the most efficient way.Key responsibilities
To manage litigations: Review incidences on invoicing and demanded bills through the internal tool.
To manage suppliers payment issues: controlling differences in bills, controlling deposits and guarantees and confirming contracts prepayments (PPA) as well as giving support to hotels with any changes in bank and fiscal details
- Strong Communication and Organizational skills to coordinate between departments in order to facilitate workflow, following mainly routine and typically guided by defined or established policies, procedures or practices.
- High School Diploma is essential
- Tourism or Business University Degree is Desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Spanish and English languages.
- Advance or excellent knowledge of any other language is desirable
- Strong knowledge of Office Package use
- Previous experience in Administration is desirable
- Previous experience in the Travel Industry is desirable
Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
- Distributing accommodation, transfers & activities in more than 180 countries.
- Active in +120 source markets worldwide.
- The Nº1 global B2B bedbank.
- Local destination management operations in +40 countries.
Our vision is to a play a leading role in reshaping travel with our industry partners.Our key business units are:
- Bedbank: The Nº1 global B2B bedbank, including the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline and Hotelopia.
- Transfer & Activity Bank: An integrated worldwide portfolio of transfers, activities and experiences distributed online through the brands of Activities, isango! and Hotelextras.
- Destination Management: A global leader in inbound services, operating the brands Destination Services (destination management), Intercruises (cruise handling) and Pacific World (meetings and incentives).
- New Ventures: High-growth potential businesses, including TT Services (visa outsourcing), ROIBACK (online project & promotion management for hotels) and Carnect (car rental distribution).
By joining Hotelbeds Group you will be working for a leading global travel organisation at the forefront of the industry. With a clear strategy and business structure, we know what we want and how we want to get there, and this is evident across everything we do. You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn the tricks of the trade from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.
We actively encourage international mobility, so once you have joined us you will have lots of opportunities to develop your career across our multiple locations around the world and in our different units and brands. People have always been at the heart of our business and we actively encourage a culture that enables people to work together creatively. In summary, we offer a great environment in which to develop your future career.
- Temps plein
- Palma, Espagne
- Administration et général
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat