Description du poste
Duty Office Team Leader - HBG04379At a Glance
You will be part of the Contact Centre team for EasyJet Holidays, one of our businesses within the Hotelbeds Group, which operates a holiday business on behalf of EasyJet under the brand “EasyJet Holidays”
This includes packaging, marketing and selling hotel accommodation with EasyJet flights , and providing ancillary products, direct to the consumer in 7 European source markets (UK, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, France, Spain, Netherlands) through B2C websites and a multi-lingual contact centre operating 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
Reporting to the Operations Manager of EasyJet holidays, the Duty Office Team Leader role is critical to our customers and the business. The easyJet Holidays Duty Office is operational 24/7, 365 days a year to help and assist our customers. The Duty Office provides help and support for our customers from the day of departure to their return home from holiday.Key responsibilities
- Manage a high-performing team through ensuring effective recruitment, performance management, capability building and engagement & retention activities.
- Incident management, disruption management and dealing with events beyond our control
- Resource planning, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand. Ensure that the Duty Office is operational 24/7
- Achieving challenging SLA´s
- Coach the Duty Office Team
- Develop agents to help them fulfill their potential
- Challenge any underperformance
- Always looking for opportunities to improve our business
- Maintain strong, results-oriented, collaborative working relationships with other departments
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency and quality.
- Managing the daily running of the team including helping and assisting with queries
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality minimise errors and track operative performance.
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs.
- Ensure that customers’ questions and problems are resolved properly and quickly. Address challenging customers and problems that require escalation outside of the department.
- Report, analyse and resolve system, customer and operational issues that impact service quality. Strive to provide all customers with an outstanding customer experience.
- Monitor queue and track inbound calls. Keep agents aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
- Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback
- Reducing our costs
- Good academic background, with experience in the Contact Centre, ideally within a Duty Office environment
- Excellent written and spoken English and Spanish. Any European language would be a plus
- Excellent I.T skills
- Team-worker with good communication skills and a special ability to portray confidence and trust.
- Customer focused with an outstanding capacity to resolve problems.
- Strong leadership skills
- Flexibility and availability to change shifts, often at short notice
- Able to work unsocial hours including through the night
- Understand the Duty Office, its tools, systems and procedures
- Remains calm under pressure
- Drives business improvement
Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
- Distributing accommodation, transfers & activities in more than 180 countries.
- Active in +120 source markets worldwide.
- The Nº1 global B2B bedbank.
- Local destination management operations in +40 countries.
Our vision is to a play a leading role in reshaping travel with our industry partners.Our key business units are:
- Bedbank: The Nº1 global B2B bedbank, including the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline and Hotelopia.
- Transfer & Activity Bank: An integrated worldwide portfolio of transfers, activities and experiences distributed online through the brands of Activities, isango! and Hotelextras.
- Destination Management: A global leader in inbound services, operating the brands Destination Services (destination management), Intercruises (cruise handling) and Pacific World (meetings and incentives).
- New Ventures: High-growth potential businesses, including TT Services (visa outsourcing), ROIBACK (online project & promotion management for hotels) and Carnect (car rental distribution).
By joining Hotelbeds Group you will be working for a leading global travel organisation at the forefront of the industry. With a clear strategy and business structure, we know what we want and how we want to get there, and this is evident across everything we do. You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn the tricks of the trade from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.
We actively encourage international mobility, so once you have joined us you will have lots of opportunities to develop your career across our multiple locations around the world and in our different units and brands. People have always been at the heart of our business and we actively encourage a culture that enables people to work together creatively. In summary, we offer a great environment in which to develop your future career.