Description du poste
Customer Care Executive - HBG04397At a Glance
You will be part of the Contact Centre team for EasyJet Holidays, one of our businesses within the Hotelbeds Group, which operates a holiday business on behalf of EasyJet under the brand “EasyJet Holidays”
This includes packaging, marketing and selling hotel accommodation with EasyJet flights , and providing ancillary products, direct to the consumer in 7 European source markets (UK, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, France, Spain, Netherlands) through B2C websites and a multi-lingual contact centre operating 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor of EasyJet holidays, this role is critical to deliver high levels of sales and operational efficiency, whilst ensuring exceptional customer experience. The two principal activities of the center are inbound contacts (information, new bookings, booking modifications and complaints) and outbound contacts (gathering information, offering information or selling a product).Key responsibilities
- Dealing with inbound and outbound calls
- Achieving a range of targets including sales targets, service targets and call handling
- Answering customer emails
- Handling booking amendments and cancellations
- Providing information about our products and converting these calls into bookings
- Good academic background, with experience in a Contact Centre
- NATIVE LEVEL OF ENGLISH, FRENCH, ITALIAN, GERMAN, DUTCH
- Passionate about travel
- Strong sales experience
- Team-worker with good communication skills
- Customer focused with an outstanding capacity to resolve problems.
- Flexibility and availability to change shifts.
What we offer:
- Competitive package based on skills and experience
Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
- Distributing accommodation, transfers & activities in more than 180 countries.
- Active in +120 source markets worldwide.
- The Nº1 global B2B bedbank.
- Local destination management operations in +40 countries.
Our vision is to a play a leading role in reshaping travel with our industry partners.Our key business units are:
- Bedbank: The Nº1 global B2B bedbank, including the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline and Hotelopia.
- Transfer & Activity Bank: An integrated worldwide portfolio of transfers, activities and experiences distributed online through the brands of Activities, isango! and Hotelextras.
- Destination Management: A global leader in inbound services, operating the brands Destination Services (destination management), Intercruises (cruise handling) and Pacific World (meetings and incentives).
- New Ventures: High-growth potential businesses, including TT Services (visa outsourcing), ROIBACK (online project & promotion management for hotels) and Carnect (car rental distribution).
By joining Hotelbeds Group you will be working for a leading global travel organisation at the forefront of the industry. With a clear strategy and business structure, we know what we want and how we want to get there, and this is evident across everything we do. You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn the tricks of the trade from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.
We actively encourage international mobility, so once you have joined us you will have lots of opportunities to develop your career across our multiple locations around the world and in our different units and brands. People have always been at the heart of our business and we actively encourage a culture that enables people to work together creatively. In summary, we offer a great environment in which to develop your future career.