Description du poste
Head of Business Excellence - HBG04404At a Glance
The holder leads the Business Excellence team, reporting to Operational Strategy Director (who reports directly to Finance and BedBank functions). The purpose of the team is to work across the business to identify and drive -long term opportunities to transform Bedbank’s operating model, as well as drive a continuous change and improvement culture and data driven decision making approach within the organization.
In the current environment operational excellence plays a pivotal role in reducing cost, contributing to revenue generation, driving scalability and simplification and improving HBG partner experience.
The Business Excellence team has a global reach working on and driving a wide range of projects/initiatives impacting all regions and brands and interacting with stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
The Business Excellence Lead drives operational excellence challenging the Business on the status quo, shaping the operational excellence agenda (priority setting), developing a strong Business Excellence function and ensuring delivery and implementation of improvements and changes.
For doing so the role will engage directly with Senior Management to ensure alignment and support.Key responsibilities
This role leads the Business Effectiveness team driving business excellence at global level.
The holder will act with a high level of autonomy. Main responsibilities:
- Priority setting: identify and manage portfolio of initiatives/projects with the biggest impact and strategic value balancing demand from the Business (push) and strategic opportunities identified by BE (pull)
- Engage and manage stakeholders across the business, working with the executive team as key stakeholders and sponsors, through to the different teams impacted by the changes
- Identify, scope, frame and oversee cross functional improvement initiatives & projects working with senior Stakeholders. Drive cross functional teams to deliver result
- Drive the adoption of a Project Benefit Tracking mindset and processes by the organization
- Manage Business Excellence team: performance management, workload management and assignment of initiatives to team members, coaching and support, recruitment and team sizing
- Develop, communicate and roll-out a compelling vision and value proposition for Business Excellence function
- Lead and animate a Business Excellence/Process Improvement function across the organization
- Provide advice to Senior Management on strategic issues, in particular in relation to operating model and post-merger integration
- Investigate and share knowledge on peer and cross industry trends in areas such as organization, operational excellence, business models and use of technology
- At least Bachelor qualified – in engineering and/or business (or related fields)
- A lean six sigma expert – Black belt qualified – with experience in other industries and keen to apply this knowledge and expertise in a different industry.
- High level of English (written and spoken) – Spanish is desirable but not required
- Proven experience in leading cross-functional continuous process improvement projects with DMAIC or similar methodology
- Extensive project and change management background leading initiatives on business process design and performance improvement, organisational development, operating and business model design, corporate governance and M&A (due diligence and post-merger integration)
- Extensive consulting experience with a solid track record of stakeholder engagement at all phases from framing, program definition, project management and delivery
- Experience managing and developing people. Coaching skills and ability to train, lead and motivate team members.
- Ability to delegate.
- Experience with data analytics highly advantageous.
- High level of motivation and energy. Customer and results oriented.
- Ability to work with team members on detailed data and financial analysis and then to swap to present a strategic viewpoint to the executive team.
- A love of thinking outside of the box and coming up with new ideas.
- Flexible in the approach, looking for the right solution for the business.
- Strong work ethics, able to adapt to changing environments, stay calm in stressful situations, negotiate in a positive manner and handle problem resolution activities proactively