Description du poste
Junior HR Business Partner - Product & OperationsAt a Glance
Are you a forward thinking HR professional who has a track record of developing organisational effectiveness, capabilities and culture by embedding HR strategies into business plans?
We are looking for experienced HR Business Partners / Managers to act as a strategic partner, coach and change agent to senior and middle management teams for specific business areas, supporting the development and delivery of business plans to enable our businesses to innovate and generate sustainable growth though our people both now and in the future. This includes working across diverse markets, brands and business functions.
This is an exciting time to join the Hotelbeds HR team and one of a number of HR opportunities as we embark on a new journey to transform the HR function and effectively support the business through major change.
Reporting to a Senior HR Business Partner, the role provides the right individual with a fantastic opportunity to influence and shape HR strategies for specific business areas, including the management of change.Key responsibilities
Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition, Management & Development
- Support business partners in forecasting and planning leadership talent pipelines and organisational capability requirements in line with the function or business strategy
- Manage talent and and succession planning processes, leading Talent Panels with business partners including development solutions and action planning
- Provide input to Talent CoE and People Operations team to support core learning and development needs analysis and delivery
- Review key business performance targets to establish related talent implications with business partners and facilitate and monitor the resource planning and key hiring processes to ensure the right people with right capabilities are in right place and at right time and foster initiatives to aid global mobility
- Actively involved in identifying talent (internal and external) and nurturing current and emerging leaders, including on-boarding.
Org Change & Development
- Lead specific HR initiatives and manage change projects for respective business areas and support Senior HRBO with larger org change and development projects (eg. org design, re-structures, M&A activity, business expansions and new market entries, divestitures and market exits, culture change, employee engagement)
- Lead and manage virtual and cross functional HR project teams and work groups to deliver business specific change and development projects against plan
- Champion the implementation, monitoring and measurement of org-wide culture change programme initiatives within respective business area.
Business Partnering & Stakeholder Management
- Facilitate a strong leadership and coaching culture by providing expert advice and guidance and acting as a coach and change agent to business partners to enhance leadership capability and support behavioural change
- Act as key liaison between business partners and HR, monitor, broker and leverage HR services and resources ensuring business needs are understood and met and high quality, timely and consistent operational HR services are provided.
- Facilitate and contribute to the development and implementation of new and enhanced group-wide HR policies, frameworks, processes, systems and tools, representing the “voice of the business” and influencing the development of HR strategies and new opportunities to add value aligned to the strategic business agenda
- Manage the multiple annual HR programmes (PDU, bonus / sales incentive planning, pay review) for the respective business area as determined in the annual HR operational plan and coach and support business partners to execute in line with guidelines and to plan
- Produce, analyse and review data and reports to assist business partners in understanding key performance indicators and support informed decision making.
- Progressive experience as a senior HR professional, which should include at least 2 years working in a similar role driving change and supporting organisational growth and development across multiple countries, in complex matrix multi-national environments
- Strong commercial business acumen, quick to understand business requirements and translate into workable and appropriate HR solutions, aligned to business objectives, as well as wider (Group / corporate) HR strategies
- Experienced and comfortable shifting between future focus and being “hands-on”, operating with a high degree of autonomy, acting decisively and challenging senior leaders and managers
- Good project and change management skills, able to keep things simple and develop clear actionable steps and deliver operationally on details in support of an overall business strategy
- Excellent communication, facilitation and stakeholder management skills, able to engage, inspire and influence others, as well as establish credibility quickly and accepted and trusted by senior leaders
- Good networker and builds and maintains strong relationships across all levels and cultural boundaries based on honesty, integrity and transparency
- Customer obsessed and results orientated, quick-thinking and pro-active, with drive and energy to act in a fast-paced environment
- Innovative and creative mind-set, able to generate new ideas and challenge the status quo
- Excellent organisation, planning, analytical skills
- Exceptional level of English (written and verbal). Spanish is also a requirement for some roles
- Proficient in MS Office and experience working with HRIS, including MSS & ESS
- Graduate level degree in related field (eg. HR, Occupational Psychology, Business Administration, Organisation Design & Development)
- Professional qualification in HR related field (eg. Diploma in HRM, Leadership and Management, Coaching & Mentoring)
- Some global travel will be required
In addition, the following skills and experience are desirable:
- Trained in a variety of individual and team effectiveness tools (eg. SHL, Myers Briggs, Insights, 360 tools)
- Experience working within a HR shared services delivery (including Centers of Expertise) strongly preferred
- Experience living and working (or studying) in more than one country would be advantageous
- Experience in the travel industry is advantageous for some roles
Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
- Distributing accommodation, transfers & activities in more than 180 countries.
- Active in +120 source markets worldwide.
- The Nº1 global B2B bedbank.
- Local destination management operations in +40 countries.
Our vision is to a play a leading role in reshaping travel with our industry partners.Our key business units are:
- Bedbank: The Nº1 global B2B bedbank, including the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline and Hotelopia.
- Transfer & Activity Bank: An integrated worldwide portfolio of transfers, activities and experiences distributed online through the brands of Activities, isango! and Hotelextras.
- Destination Management: A global leader in inbound services, operating the brands Destination Services (destination management), Intercruises (cruise handling) and Pacific World (meetings and incentives).
- New Ventures: High-growth potential businesses, including TT Services (visa outsourcing), ROIBACK (online project & promotion management for hotels) and Carnect (car rental distribution).
By joining Hotelbeds Group you will be working for a leading global travel organisation at the forefront of the industry. With a clear strategy and business structure, we know what we want and how we want to get there, and this is evident across everything we do. You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn the tricks of the trade from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.
We actively encourage international mobility, so once you have joined us you will have lots of opportunities to develop your career across our multiple locations around the world and in our different units and brands. People have always been at the heart of our business and we actively encourage a culture that enables people to work together creatively. In summary, we offer a great environment in which to develop your future career.