Description du poste
HR Operations Intern - HBG04345At a Glance
We are looking for HR Operations Intern who will be responsible to give support in a range of generalist HR services, assisting the People Advisors team in all the processes related to the employee life cycle.
You will have the opportunity to learn first-hand HR best practices, policies, processes, systems and programmes. This includes working across diverse markets, brands and business functions.
This is an exciting time to join the Hotelbeds HR team in a journey to transform our strategic function within the business.Key responsibilities
Supporting on general HR matters across the employee lifecycle and assisting People Advisors team in next processes:
- Generalist HR Service Delivery
- Talent Management & Development
- HR Data, Systems & Reporting
- Organisation Change & Development
- Professional Development
- Student / Just Graduated level degree in related field (eg. HR, Occupational Psychology, Business Administration) preferred
- English is a must, any other European language will be a plus.
Soft / Personal skills:
- Quick-thinking and pro-active, with drive and energy to act in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate and interact within an organization based on honesty, integrity and respect for cultural diversity
- Inquisitive and creative mind-set, able to contribute with fresh ideas
- Good data management, analysis and reporting skills
- Detailed orientated, able to extract and collate data, analyse information and present in a clear and succinct manner
Other valuable experience/skills:
- Generalist HR knowledge in talent acquisition, performance management and development, reward and recognition programmes will be highly appreciated.
Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
- Distributing accommodation, transfers & activities in more than 180 countries.
- Active in +120 source markets worldwide.
- The Nº1 global B2B bedbank.
- Local destination management operations in +40 countries.
Our vision is to a play a leading role in reshaping travel with our industry partners.Our key business units are:
- Bedbank: The Nº1 global B2B bedbank, including the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline and Hotelopia.
- Transfer & Activity Bank: An integrated worldwide portfolio of transfers, activities and experiences distributed online through the brands of Activities, isango! and Hotelextras.
- Destination Management: A global leader in inbound services, operating the brands Destination Services (destination management), Intercruises (cruise handling) and Pacific World (meetings and incentives).
- New Ventures: High-growth potential businesses, including TT Services (visa outsourcing), ROIBACK (online project & promotion management for hotels) and Carnect (car rental distribution).
By joining Hotelbeds Group you will be working for a leading global travel organisation at the forefront of the industry. With a clear strategy and business structure, we know what we want and how we want to get there, and this is evident across everything we do. You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn the tricks of the trade from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.
We actively encourage international mobility, so once you have joined us you will have lots of opportunities to develop your career across our multiple locations around the world and in our different units and brands. People have always been at the heart of our business and we actively encourage a culture that enables people to work together creatively. In summary, we offer a great environment in which to develop your future career.
- Temps plein
- Palma, Espagne
- Ressources humaines
- Dès que possible
- Contract duration