Description du poste
Operations Executive (Palma de Mallorca)At a Glance
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this vacancy offers you the possibility of being part of Destination Management Spain.
We are searching for an executive profile that will be focused on implementing and managing the logistics of transfers and excursions at the destination, ensuring compliance with the service standards defined with the client, ensuring and optimising profitability at the destination.
- Elaborating Shorex and Turnaround proposals according to the client’s requirements and using information provided by Product Department. Collaborating with PD in order to keep DATA BASE TOLL and POC always actualised.
- Handling Shorex and Turnaround operations according to cruise clients and our internal standards.
- Arranging services throughout all stages of the process using SHOREX OPS TOLL: reservations with providers, controlling operations in-situ at Pier, Airport, a venue (or other places required) and updating Shorex Toll with final numbers.
- Keeping constant contact, reserving and updating providers accordingly, in regards to services required for our operations.
- Supervising that staff at work has attitude, uniform and tidy appearance according to our company standards.
- Supporting BS in any providers and invoice or payment issue or delay.
- Keeping constant contact with ships and respective Shore Excursion Teams on-board cruises, in order to review, update and arrange all preliminary or final details, according to programs agreed for any given call date.
- Keeping constant contact with HO BCN in order to review or arrange all detail of any operations required by clients.
- Helping Arrivals, Departures, Shuttle etc. coordinators to perform their tasks and ensuring the output expected by client and the company.
- Supporting BS in staff handling necessary for all operations: profiles, IMS maintanance, availability management. Active participating in selection processes.
- Handling client’s accidents or incidents and reporting to the Healthy & Safety and management team.
- Managing regular customers complaints.
- Creating and actualising existing manuals about standards and processes to have in mind while handling operations.
- Wearing uniform while handling operations in situ and attending company phone 24/7 if needed.
- Experience in working with touristic sector.
- Ability to handle define responsibilities and stressful situations.
- Good knowledge of excursion's & activities offer on the island.
- Highly organized and methodical person, with the ability to perform both independently and in teamwork.
- Shifts flexibility and disposition to deal with last minute changes.
- Good Communication skills, not afraid from interaction with people and with the ability to maintain high level of Customer Service in very demanding situations.
- Very high Level of Spanish and English, both written and spoken. Other languages like German or Italian are the plus.
- Strong use of Office Package (Excel, word, PPP) and Outlook.
- Driving License and own car for the operations days.
Hotelbeds is the Division focused on the Bedbank with the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline, Hotelopia & Liberate, as well as the Transfer & Activity Bank, with the brands Activities, Transfers and Experiences, Hotelextras and isango! These businesses are in fast growing segments of the travel industry. In fact Hotelbeds is the global accommodation provider for the travel industry with an online database of over 60,000 hotels.
The Destination Services Division is a global leader providing services to customers in destination through one global network of Destination Management Companies (currently operating under the brand Destination Services and World of TUI) and three Specialist businesses: Intercruises (Cruise Handling Specialist), Pacific World (Meetings & Events Specialist) and TT Services (Visa Outsourcing Specialist).
The LateRooms Group Division is an online accommodation retailer with three strong consumer brands operating in distinct markets and providing good value hotel rooms worldwide through the popular online brands LateRooms.com, AsiaRooms.com and MalaPronta.com.
Our international teams pride themselves in making travel experiences special for customers from the point of sale to servicing them in destinations. Our colleagues provide travel services direct to the consumer and work with the travel providers such as airlines, operators and agents supplying all the essentials that make customers' holidays a special experience in destinations.
Join Accommodation and Destinations for the freedom to shine and push boundaries by working in the fastest growing segments of the travel industry, with destination experts around the globe and spirited and genuine people delivering great customer experiences and spreading smiles around the globe.