Description du poste
Senior Salesforce Developer - TUI02656At a Glance
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer for our SRM department (Supplier Relationship Management) who will be responsible for the design, architecture, development, implementation, integration, stakeholder training and ongoing support and maintenance of SRM instances as part of a team of Salesforce Administrators and Developers.
Joining our Supplier Development team within the Commercial Strategy business area, you will be working closely with transversal departments in our Hotelbeds Group Head Office in Palma de Mallorca.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new SRM Modules.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide the most technical level support and troubleshooting of SRM.
- Assist in the creation of the SRM design and functional specifications for all new development projects, sharing the decisions with the whole SRM Team to agree a final solution.
- Develop new SRM modules and improvements on the existing ones to fit business needs into SRM.
- Develop all Salesforce Tests to maintain the integrity code required by Salesforce. Assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
- Identify modifications needed in existing SRM modules to meet changing user requirements.
- Maintain and extend the connections between SRM and other systems
- Develop auxiliary tools to improve the data management and the external systems interconnections.
- Ideal candidate will have relevant experience in Salesforce and Java analysis and development for high performance applications.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce platforms and its technology (Apex, Visualforce and SOQL)
- Experience developing custom data integrations between multiple systems or databases (API Web services)
- Experience within the tourism sector is highly valuable.
- University degree (IT field oriented is an asset)
- Knowledge of Excel /MS Access and Databases
- Good level of English required.
- Communications skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
- Distributing accommodation, transfers & activities in more than 180 countries.
- Active in +120 source markets worldwide.
- The Nº1 global B2B bedbank.
- Local destination management operations in +40 countries.
Our vision is to a play a leading role in reshaping travel with our industry partners.Our key business units are:
- Bedbank: The Nº1 global B2B bedbank, including the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline and Hotelopia.
- Transfer & Activity Bank: An integrated worldwide portfolio of transfers, activities and experiences distributed online through the brands of Activities, isango! and Hotelextras.
- Destination Management: A global leader in inbound services, operating the brands Destination Services (destination management), Intercruises (cruise handling) and Pacific World (meetings and incentives).
- New Ventures: High-growth potential businesses, including TT Services (visa outsourcing), ROIBACK (online project & promotion management for hotels) and Carnect (car rental distribution).
By joining Hotelbeds Group you will be working for a leading global travel organisation at the forefront of the industry. With a clear strategy and business structure, we know what we want and how we want to get there, and this is evident across everything we do. You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn the tricks of the trade from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.
We actively encourage international mobility, so once you have joined us you will have lots of opportunities to develop your career across our multiple locations around the world and in our different units and brands. People have always been at the heart of our business and we actively encourage a culture that enables people to work together creatively. In summary, we offer a great environment in which to develop your future career.