Description du poste
Strategy Intern - HBG04248At a Glance
In this role you will contribute to the development and execution of ambitious strategic plans, supporting the Strategic Planning Process and related business development initiatives, working closely with HBG top managementKey responsibilities
Supporting your team in their main tasks:
- Supporting the Strategic Planning process across Business Units in close collaboration with the business teams.
- Supporting the implementation of strategic plans for the Company, including management of stakeholders across the Business Units and preparation of key presentations & materials.
- Supporting the development and management of strategic projects across the company including preparation of reports, project management and liaison with project leaders.
- Building close working relationships with others Business Unit members in the development and monitoring of projects.
- Supporting the preparation of financial & commercial analysis to resolve strategic issues and propose alternatives
- Undertaking Business Development activities at HBG level through strategic evaluation of new growth opportunities including market attractiveness, competitive and industry analysis, market entry options, commercial due diligence & analytical support, inclusive of the preparation of "fact-bases".
- Tracking post acquisition plan performance against business plan.
- Supporting Internal Communications teams through the preparation of presentations on the HBG business and strategy.
- Business administration / Finance / Economics /Engineer
- English fluent / Spanish will be an advantage
Soft / Personal skills:
- Great communication skills, verbal and written
- Have a team-oriented attitude
- Positive personality and active character
- Eager to learn and contribute
- Team oriented
Other valuable experience/skills:
- Office (word, power point, outlook)
- Willing to learn and evolve
Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
- Distributing accommodation, transfers & activities in more than 180 countries.
- Active in +120 source markets worldwide.
- The Nº1 global B2B bedbank.
- Local destination management operations in +40 countries.
Our vision is to a play a leading role in reshaping travel with our industry partners.Our key business units are:
- Bedbank: The Nº1 global B2B bedbank, including the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline and Hotelopia.
- Transfer & Activity Bank: An integrated worldwide portfolio of transfers, activities and experiences distributed online through the brands of Activities, isango! and Hotelextras.
- Destination Management: A global leader in inbound services, operating the brands Destination Services (destination management), Intercruises (cruise handling) and Pacific World (meetings and incentives).
- New Ventures: High-growth potential businesses, including TT Services (visa outsourcing), ROIBACK (online project & promotion management for hotels) and Carnect (car rental distribution).
By joining Hotelbeds Group you will be working for a leading global travel organisation at the forefront of the industry. With a clear strategy and business structure, we know what we want and how we want to get there, and this is evident across everything we do. You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn the tricks of the trade from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.
We actively encourage international mobility, so once you have joined us you will have lots of opportunities to develop your career across our multiple locations around the world and in our different units and brands. People have always been at the heart of our business and we actively encourage a culture that enables people to work together creatively. In summary, we offer a great environment in which to develop your future career.