Description du poste
We are looking for a System Engineer to design, implement, maintain, and support our growing infrastructure. You will be part of the IT Infrastructure team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available systems architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs. You will also working closely with the architecture and operations engineering team to help shape and automate a clear technology lifecycle strategy for all infrastructure platforms.Key responsibilities
- Collaborate with other team members and groups to identify and develop scalable network designs, solutions, and policy recommendations.
- Improve and automate services, processes and documentation.
- Ensure continued smooth operation of the global infrastructure.
- Support Hotelbeds Group’s internal application groups by identifying and presenting their system-impacting requirements to the rest of the System Engineering team.
- Be an active participant in deep technical discussions.
- Support and lead implementation of Hotelbeds Group growing infrastructure.
- Participate in the rotating "on call" schedule with other members of the team. Provide third-tier support and solve complex issues.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Unix/Linux systems administration on enterprise environment
- Experience with cloud service providers.
- Experience with automation and/or orchestration tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform or Cloud Formation.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, Auto Scaling Groups, S3, RDS, etc.).
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining application servers such as Springboot, Tomcat or Weblogic.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Consul, Kafka, Redis and Elastic Search.
- Ability to build and monitor services on production servers with Nagios, Datadog, Cloud Watch or similar.
- Ability to write automation scripts (Shell, Perl, Python, Windows PowerShell or similar) to support job tasks: server snapshots, deployments, monitoring, backups, migrations, etc.
- Knowledge in storage and VMware.
- Fundamental knowledge in tools like Rundeck, Jenkins, Nexus, Bamboo.
- Fundamental knowledge in networking principles (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP)
- Effective written and oral communications skills, with the ability to influence others.
The Hotelbeds Group is a global provider of travel services in more than 180 countries. Its businesses provide hotel accommodation, transfers, excursions and tours, meetings and events, visa outsourcing and cruise handling services. Its main clients are tour operators, travel agencies, corporate clients and final consumers. Its brands include Hotelbeds, LateRooms.com, Destination Services and Intercruises. Hotelbeds Group provides these services to the tourism industry, corporate clients and directly to the consumers worldwide.
The organization is divided into five business units: Bedbank, Transfer & Activity Bank, Destination Management, New Ventures and TLRG:
- The Bedbank is a key growth driver and the No.1 Global B2B Bedbank with the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline, Hotelopia & Liberate, operating an online database of over 67,000 hotels in 180 countries.
- The Transfer & Activity Bank provides transfers, activities and experiences under the brands Activities, Transfers and Experiences, Hotelextras and isango!
- The Destination Management unit comprises the brands Destination Services (Destination Management Companies), Pacific World (Meetings and Events Specialist) and Intercruises (Cruise Handling Specialist).
- The New Ventures include unique and specialist businesses with remarkable growth potential in their sectors: Roiback (Commercialization, Revenue and Online Marketing Expert), TT Services (Visa Outsourcing) and Carnect (Car Rental Booking Engine and Solutions Provider).
Our international teams pride themselves in making travel experiences special for customers from the point of sale to servicing them in destinations. Our colleagues provide travel services direct to the consumer and work with the travel providers such as airlines, operators and agents supplying all the essentials that make customers' holidays a special experience in destinations.
Join Hotelbeds Group for the freedom to shine and push boundaries by working in the fastest growing segment of the travel industry, with destination experts around the globe and spirited and genuine people delivering great customer experiences and spreading smiles around the globe.
- Temps plein
- Palma, Espagne
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat