Description du poste
UK Shorex Intern (Intercruises) - HBG03929At a Glance
Do you want to come on board? As an Intercruises Intern, you will be part of a young and motivated multinational team and involved directly in our day-to-day business and current projects.
You will gain valuable knowledge and exciting experiences across our various operations from our regional head office in London and at various ports around the UK & Ireland. This will be a “hands on” assignment giving you the opportunity to actively contribute to the success of our business. Share our passion to make travel experiences special!
a. Updating and confirmation of all services with suppliers in relations to services/products required for our excursions operations - transport, venues, guides staffing and all other services as required by client.
b. Preparation of all operational paperwork as required.
a. Operational assistance at ocean port cruise arrivals in some of our ports across UK & Ireland, meet & greet passengers, liaise with the suppliers, ensure a smooth running operation
a. Report to pre-determined Shore Excursion Account Managers based in the Regional Head Office (London) , keeping in regular contact to offer operational and planning support as necessary.
b. When required keep in contact with clients on-board staff, in particular the shore excursion teams, in order to review, update and agree final requirements in respect of tour services offered to our clients.
c. Offer support to any department within the company - providing advice and information as required.
4. Administration & Accountancy
a. Handling of all administrative tasks related to the role.
b. Assist with the creation of profitability reports and preparation/distribution of invoices for all services provided.
- Currently enrolled in a Master programme in Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality, Shipping and Logistics or related. Advanced BA students might be considered as well.
- You are willing to dedicate at least 6 months to your internship
- High level of English. Every other language is definitely a plus
- Ideally a first work experience in Tourism (e. g. internship, summer job)
- You enjoy working in a multinational environment and being part of a team
- Organized and with a high sense of responsibility
- Customer service attitude and passion for service excellence
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft office user, high Excel skills are desirable
- Motivation to learn and develop your career in the travel industry with geographical mobility
Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
- Distributing accommodation, transfers & activities in more than 180 countries.
- Active in +120 source markets worldwide.
- The Nº1 global B2B bedbank.
- Local destination management operations in +40 countries.
Our vision is to a play a leading role in reshaping travel with our industry partners.Our key business units are:
- Bedbank: The Nº1 global B2B bedbank, including the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline and Hotelopia.
- Transfer & Activity Bank: An integrated worldwide portfolio of transfers, activities and experiences distributed online through the brands of Activities, isango! and Hotelextras.
- Destination Management: A global leader in inbound services, operating the brands Destination Services (destination management), Intercruises (cruise handling) and Pacific World (meetings and incentives).
- New Ventures: High-growth potential businesses, including TT Services (visa outsourcing), ROIBACK (online project & promotion management for hotels) and Carnect (car rental distribution).
By joining Hotelbeds Group you will be working for a leading global travel organisation at the forefront of the industry. With a clear strategy and business structure, we know what we want and how we want to get there, and this is evident across everything we do. You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn the tricks of the trade from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.
We actively encourage international mobility, so once you have joined us you will have lots of opportunities to develop your career across our multiple locations around the world and in our different units and brands. People have always been at the heart of our business and we actively encourage a culture that enables people to work together creatively. In summary, we offer a great environment in which to develop your future career.
Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services, part of the Hotelbeds Group, is an experienced global business offering first class ground handling and port agency services to the ocean and river cruise industry. Teams committed to service and dedicated to clients provide local insight and practical knowledge that is enhanced by global expertise and presence.