Description du poste
The Regional Vice President, Field Technology Services will be responsible for leading the Asia Pacific Field Technology Services Team, comprising over 100 individuals and managing a budget exceeding US $10M.
The individual will be responsible for evaluating the IT requirements for full-service hotels and recommending new systems and processes to ensure high guest and general management support. Strong business and hotel-industry specific acumen is essential to ensure that all new investments are aligned with the company strategy.
The new incumbent will create plans for the replacement of key hotel systems, and will coordinate these activities between hotel operations and IT. He/she will also be responsible for the oversight of new hotel openings and transitions, corporate offices and support for Franchise IT teams.
The role will report to the Senior Vice President Operations ASPAC who is based in Hong Kong and dotted to the Vice President, Global Field Technology Services based out of Chicago.
- 12-15 years of IT management experience with escalating responsibilities.
- 5-10 years of hotel IT support / IT management experience.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering, MIS, or Computer Science preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- ITIL certification preferred.
Computer Skills Needed to Perform this Job
- Strong understanding of modern hotel technologies and systems is required.
- Knowledge of basic IT infrastructure, operations, and applications is also necessary.
Additional Comments and Requirements
- Strong communications skills are required, for constituents at all levels of the company.
- Frequent international travel may be necessary.
- Temps plein
- Hong Kong
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat