Description du poste
This might be the beginning of your story at a different place.
We are straightforward… We are stylish… We are approachable…
We are Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport and we are looking for a
CHEF DE PARTIE
Are you ready for your story at a different place?
- You will be responsible to provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service in order to create memorable guest experiences
- You will be responsible for preparing breakfast/lunch/dinner in the Gallery Kitchen
- You will be taking care of the HACCP
- You assist the Chef with creating the menu’s
- You support the Commis de Cuisines/Kitchen Helps
Who are you?
- We are looking for a candidate ideally coming from a similar positions and expect around 2 years work experience as Commis de Cuisine or you are already Chef de Partie
- You have well-developed communication and customer relations skills
- You have a diploma in Culinary
- You have comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards
- You are fluent in English
- It is not a problem for you to work in rotating shifts and weekends
- You thrive through the buzz of working in a dynamic team and in a great hotel
- You are eager to learn and grow
- You are ready for a new challenge!
What’s in it for you?
- A great place to work
- A place where we care for people so they can be their best
- An international working environment
- An entry into the World of Hyatt
- Good primary and secondary working conditions (i.e. travel allowance, free parking, guest experience, career planning, training opportunities, and discounts all over the world)
So, who are you? Please share your story so far via firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note that you need to be in the possession of a Dutch work permit or have a EU Nationality, we cannot assist with the request of the permit.
- Temps plein
- Amsterdam, Pays-Bas
- Restauration cuisine
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat