Description du poste
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Leading Global Hotel Brand
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities
About Hyatt Place
Hyatt Place hotels provide intuitive design and quality offerings, delivered at great value. The Hyatt Place experience is designed to be simple and seamless and the brand was recognised by JD Power as achieving the highest levels of guest satisfaction among upscale hotel chains in 2015.
About the Role
As a Commis Chef, you will be responsible for ensuring that the Events Kitchen operations run smoothly and that all culinary and organisational standards are maintained at all times. You will be responsible for preparing consistent, high quality food products that support the kitchen’s operating concepts whilst adhering to the brand standards.
Working in a team, you will support the Executive Sous Chef in the day to day operations as well as supporting the team to achieve our purpose.
This varied and dynamic role provides a chance to develop your Hospitality career within an international company; either in Australia or overseas.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Prepare, create and present all dishes for client events
- Organize and set up the assigned section of the kitchen effectively and efficiently
- Ensure all operating supplies and food products are sufficiently stocked for a smooth operation of the kitchen
- Maintain a clean and hygienic work environment
- Assist the Executive Sous Chef and the kitchen brigade in ensuring culinary standards comply with company and hotel policies and procedures
- Relevant qualifications / certificates in Cookery (Certificate III or equivalent), HACCP & local Food Safety Handling & Hygiene
- Previous experience as a Commis Chef or Apprentice Chef in a similar fast-paced, bulk production environment
- Ability to work productively and safely at all times with a focus on quality control
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The flexibility to work on a rotating roster including weekends and public holidays
- The ability to create a positive first impression with an understanding of the importance of 5 star grooming standards
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek into how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld, #WorldofHyatt, #hyattaustraliacareers and melbourneessendonfields.place.hyatt.com.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply through www.hyatt.jobs.
- Temps plein
- Bangholme, Australia
- Restauration cuisine
- Dès que possible