Description du poste
Focused on the effortless and seamless movement of guests in and out of the facilities and creating memorable experiences by making emotional connections with all of our guests. In this position, you will have a direct impact on the overall experience of our guests from the moment guests arrive at the hotel until they check out. The successful candidate must have a friendly and welcoming attitude with everyone. This is the ideal position for someone who has a passion for guest service, values problem resolution, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for welcoming guests and accurately verifying all information during the check-in and check-out process including, but not limited to: proper public relations techniques, a courteously and professionally attitude and tone, identification and credit input and ensuring all posting, cash transactions, account settlements and deposits are handled correctly.
- Responsible for promoting the product and services, promotional programs, point of sales materials and merchandising activities to the targeted customer/guest group.
- Review expected arrivals, no-shows, VIP guests to ensure that they are pre-registered, assigned/blocked properly and other departments are notified of room assignment, modifications and special requests. Review the daily room availability, restrictions and logs. Check status of departures on a daily basis. Relay all pertinent information to colleague, supervisors and other organizational departments as necessary.
- Ensure all necessary reports and forms are completed daily.
- Perform clerical duties such as typing correspondence, filing, package receipt and delivery and answering phones. Ensure messages and faxes are handled correctly and proficiently.
- Must meet standards of cleanliness, employee satisfaction, productivity, safety and guest comfort and satisfaction standards as established by the Company.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the Company, including evening, nights and weekends. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the position:
- Excellent Communications Skills, both written and verbal, are essential. Must be able to speak, read, write and understand all languages applicable to the job.
- Must possess basic computer skills, including, but not limited to knowledge of: Microsoft Office Applications such as Outlook, Word, etc.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of options in varying situations.
- The work environment is face-paced, dynamic and team-oriented.
- High school or equivalent education or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Must posses suffice relevant experience to perform the task assigned.
Minimum 2-3 years work experience in hotel operations as Assistant Manager of Guests Relations - Front Office Department.
- Temps plein
- Birinchi May District, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- Administration et général
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat