Description du poste
You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
The Assistant Revenue Manager is responsible to assist the Revenue Manager in planning, organizing and monitoring all technical accounting aspects of hotel's revenue streams.
This role will regularly interface with the sales, operations and marketing organizations.
- Ideally with a certificate or diploma in Revenue management or Hospitality/Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a supervisory position in a similar department.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Temps plein
- Dubai, Émirats arabes unis
- Revenue Management
- Dès que possible
- Prise de poste au plus tard
- décembre 2018
Hyatt Hotels Dubai
Located in Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club on the banks of the majestic Dubai Creek, the award-winning Park Hyatt Dubai provides an idyllic setting for a luxury getaway. From an inspired assortment of award-winning restaurants to a luxury destination spa, every moment at Park Hyatt Dubai is meticulously curated to ensure a sophisticated, enriching, and uncommon experience.