Description du poste
- You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Sales Manager is responsible to act as a sales specialist and be responsible to ensure the related revenue is maximised in the most profitable way in line with the agreed targets.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Sales Manager or Sales Executive.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Temps plein
- Dubai, Émirats arabes unis
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
Hyatt Hotels Dubai
Located in Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club on the banks of the majestic Dubai Creek, the award-winning Park Hyatt Dubai provides an idyllic setting for a luxury getaway. From an inspired assortment of award-winning restaurants to a luxury destination spa, every moment at Park Hyatt Dubai is meticulously curated to ensure a sophisticated, enriching, and uncommon experience.