Description du poste
- You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers.
- The revenue Coordinator is responsible to assist operationally and administratively in the achievement of department’s pre-determined sales and revenue targets.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience hotel operations. Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Temps plein
- Dubai, Émirats arabes unis
- Administration et général, Revenue Management
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
Hyatt Hotels Dubai
Located in Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club on the banks of the majestic Dubai Creek, the award-winning Park Hyatt Dubai provides an idyllic setting for a luxury getaway. From an inspired assortment of award-winning restaurants to a luxury destination spa, every moment at Park Hyatt Dubai is meticulously curated to ensure a sophisticated, enriching, and uncommon experience.