Description du poste
- Contributes to the smooth and efficient
running of Guest Services Centre within the Rooms Division.
- Responsible for facilitating efficient communications for both guests and staff
both within the hotel and for external communications.
- Confidently operates switchboard consoles, paging system, and associated computer equipment in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Diploma/certificate in Hospitality or Tourism Management desirable
- Good Telephone Skills
- Good Computer Skills particularly in the use of MS Office. Knowledge of Opera/Fidelio desirable
- 3-6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Preferable prerequisite knowledge of the Travel/Hotel industry
- Temps plein
- Qujiang Qu, Shaoguan, China
- Restauration service
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat