Description du poste
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experience for each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded.
You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. The Sales Executive / coordinator is responsible to maximize sales and achieve pre-determined targets, working closely with Rooms, Food and Beverage and other revenue-generating departments.
- Ensures that an efficient and accurate filing system, both manually as well as electronically is maintained at all times.
- Maintains complete and supported records of all Sales Agreements, Contracts and Quotations for the hotel.
- Establishes an efficient trace File to ensure that all business booked is properly tracked.
- Submits Sales report to Sales Manager in a timely manner.
- Provides accurate reporting of business booked to the Sales Coordinator for monthly consolidation.
- ***Due to strict regulation of Malaysian Immigration and Manpower Department, this position is open for Malaysian Nationals only.
- Temps plein
- Kuantan, Malaisie
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat