DescriptionAt Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates, who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
APastry Cook requires good communication and culinary skills. The desired candidate will have previous experience and the ability to work all different positions within a fully operational pastry shop that facilitates 4 outlets, banquets and the employee cafeteria.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance, yet reaps great rewards.
Hyatt has the best to offer in culinary jobs: Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.Qualifications
- Baking or Pastry Arts Degree preferred.
- Significant work experience to include 3-4 years at a fast paced production Bakery.
- Refine verbal communication skills.
- Experience must be within the past 5 years.
- Candidate should be able to perform all functions in the pastry shop.
- A true desire to exceed the expectations of our guest in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ideal candidate will have the skills to learn each bakery station with minimal standard training.
- Candidate will have to have experience with cake production and decorating in line with current trends.
- Able to design and produce plated desserts for restaurants and events.
- Temps plein
- Incline Village, NV, États-Unis
- Dès que possible