Description du poste
APastry Cook requires good communication and culinary skills. The desired candidate will have previous experience and the ability to work all different positions within a fully operational pastry shop that facilitates 4 outlets, banquets and the employee cafeteria.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance, yet reaps great rewards.
Hyatt has the best to offer in culinary jobs: Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Baking or Pastry Arts Degree preferred.
- Significant work experience to include 3-4 years at a fast paced production Bakery.
- Refine verbal communication skills.
- Experience must be within the past 5 years.
- Candidate should be able to perform all functions in the pastry shop.
- A true desire to exceed the expectations of our guest in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ideal candidate will have the skills to learn each bakery station with minimal standard training.
- Candidate will have to have experience with cake production and decorating in line with current trends.
- Able to design and produce plated desserts for restaurants and events.
- Temps plein
- Incline Village, NV, États-Unis
- Dès que possible