Description du poste
Housekeeping Office Coordinator
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is conveniently tucked away in upmarket Marylebone, located in the heart of London’s West End, featuring views over the charming gardens of Portman Square. With 440 sophisticated guestrooms including 50 suites, many which have been recently refurbished, plus 11 distinctive meeting spaces, the hotel offers a full range of services tailored to serve the needs of business and leisure travellers alike. Dining options include seasonal British dishes at The Montagu, snacks and cocktails at award-winning Churchill Bar & Terrace or Michelin-starred Italian fine-dining at Locanda Locatelli.
The Housekeeping Office Coordinator is accountable for obtaining guest information that allows employees to create and deliver personalised experiences throughout the guests’ stay.Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
· Ensure safety of all keys held in the Housekeeping office and for the recording of any keys issued from the office.
· Prepare rotas, wages and attendance lists.
· Receive reports from Housekeepers regarding rooms requiring urgent maintenance; inform Engineering and keep records.
· Responsible for ordering of flowers for VIP’s and for replacements required for Suites.
· Receive and co-ordinate all calls received by Housekeeping.
· Type memos, letters etc. as and when necessary.
· Guides and coaches staff
· Order baby-sitters for guests, as required.
· Handle lost and found enquiries.
You have already gained work experience in the same or similar role, preferably within a prestigious hotel environment and you are passionate about delivering a great guest experience.
If you are a dynamic, sociable and hard working person that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.
Being part of Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 679 hotels in over 54 different countries, also recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
What is in it for you?
Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such, we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You will have access to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicated training room.
· 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK restaurants & bars
· Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
· Complimentary meals on duty
· Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
· Cycle 2 work scheme
· Busy social calendar including annual summer & Christmas celebrations
· Workplace pension scheme
· Annual season ticket loan
· Team member & performance rewards system redeemable in various forms complimentary such as gift cards
Are you ready for a dynamic environment where you can truly shine?
Please be sure to be eligible to work and live in the UK before applying.
- Temps plein
- England, Royaume-Uni
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat