Description du poste
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is conveniently tucked away in upmarket Marylebone, located in the heart of London’s West End, featuring views over the charming gardens of Portman Square. With 440 sophisticated guestrooms including 50 suites, many which have been recently refurbished, plus 11 distinctive meeting spaces, the hotel offers a full range of services tailored to serve the needs of business and leisure travellers alike. Dining options include seasonal British dishes at The Montagu, snacks and cocktails at award-winning Churchill Bar & Terrace or Michelin-starred Italian fine-dining at Locanda Locatelli.
We are looking for a Shift Engineer who will be responsible to maintain and operate all the plant, machinery and equipment within the hotel to achieve optimum guest and employee comfort and safety, whilst maintaining costs to a minimum. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
· repair of defects and the safe and efficient operation of the building, plant and equipment
· maintain and operate all the hotel plant
· ensure that any un-repaired fault likely to cause an accident is isolated and that such equipment is left in a complete safe condition with the appropriate warning notices attached
· ensure that in the event of a lift failure, any trapped passengers are evacuated as per lift contractor instructions and that lift contractors are informed of any service requirements
· carry out the designated procedures if a fire alarm is raised
· be an part of the hotels fire team
· assisting guest’s during their stay and handling guest complaints
· provide all required information about the Hotel, available services and facilities
We are looking for a people focused, team player, curious and proactive Shift Engineer to work alongside our Engineering Team. With your natural social skills, and your passion to achieve the best, you will be part of a strong, fun and vibrant team.
If you are a dynamic, sociable and hard working person that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.
Being part of Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 679 hotels in over 54 different countries, also recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
What is in it for you?
Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such, we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You will have access to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicated training room.
· 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK restaurants & bars
· Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
· Complimentary meals on duty
· Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
· Cycle 2 work scheme
· Busy social calendar including annual summer & Christmas celebrations
· Workplace pension scheme
· Annual season ticket loan
· Team member & performance rewards system redeemable in various forms complimentary such as gift cards
Are you ready for a dynamic environment where you can truly shine?
Please be sure to be eligible to work and live in the UK before applying.
- Temps plein
- England, Royaume-Uni
- Technique et Maintenance
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat