Description du poste
Cluster E-Commerce & OTA Manager
- Manage online travel agents marketing initiative for the hotel.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns at a property level, enabling more customized and need based marketing.
- Key responsibility is to drive marketing solutions that will improve performance for the online channels and third parties the team represents, individual properties’ overall Revenue Per Available Room (RevPar) index and other key financial.
Position Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Manage all online travel agents marketing initiatives for the Hotel
- Partnership marketing opportunities that drive business through online travel agents
- Create an individual tactical marketing plan to drive revenue across all customers segments, and work with the property Director of Sales & Marketing, General Manager and Revenue Manager to ensure a smooth execution at the property level
- Review the monthly and quarterly analysis, including performance of campaigns and channels, along with return on investment statistics. Maximize and optimize the performance of all online travel agents.
- Supervise online marketing campaigns with approved online agency.
- Research and develop promotions/partnerships with local attractions to further hotels’ web presence and online revenue, and negotiate on behalf of the hotels in the region for new online marketing initiatives.
- Locate and add our hotel to new partner linking opportunities.
- Understanding of the key OTA’s strategies and needs for your property and maximize any opportunity
- Maintain close relationship with the market managers in your area for your hotel in conjunction with the DOSM and RM, to ensure you have the latest information on promotions and have a continuous dialogue.
- Plan and execute tactical marketing plans through strategic travel agent channels
- Design marketing strategies to drive stay-related revenue, as well as offers that will generate repeat business for the hotel.
- Own the development and implementation of promotional offers to ensure timeliness to market.
- Attend weekly yield meeting to ensure strategy is aligned with the hotel.
- Undertake additional duties as requested by the DOSM and Hotel Management.
- Temps plein
- Phuket, Thaïlande
- Administration et général
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat