Description du poste
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Purpose of the Role:
This position is responsible for the overall strategic direction for Information Security programs and initiatives for the region and related technologies and services.
1. Provide leadership guidance and subject matter expertise and security guidance to operations, functional, and technology partners to help them meet Information Security requirements 2. Proactively engage the businesses to identify, document and drive remediation of risks and non-compliant activities 3. Influence and support Information Security policies 4. Create and review security metrics to measure security effectiveness with Regional Leadership Teams 5. Monitor security violations and driving resolutions to security policy 6. Ensure that appropriate stakeholders are held accountable as to the state of their controls and that they understand their responsibilities regarding risk mitigation and remediation 7. Partnering with Commercial and Technology teams to ensure that technology systems are managed, operated and designed to minimize risk 8. Escalate significant risks to the Regional/Functional/Global IS Leadership for information or action 9. Act as point of contact to executive leadership for dimensioning, managing and driving remediation of information security risks 10. Facilitate, attend and participate in internal/external meetings and risk committees 11. Provide updates to business groups, partners and senior management through established communication channels 12. Engage with regional leadership and staff to ensure non-compliant items are addressed in timely fashion 13. Ensure compliance to security practices & standards. Reducing likelihood of audit findings, regulatory & legal liabilities 14. Engage with cross sector, regional, global risk and control teams in the review and reengineering of key controls and processes to effectively and efficiently manage IS issues 15. Ensure timely engagement and delivery on information security, business and/or technology initiatives and projects
• Information Security KRIs • Regional engagement metrics (risk identification, compliance, and incident response • Owner & Guest Heartbeat • Technology System uptime/downtime (in partnership with vendors and internal IHG GT) • Service Level Agreement adherence Other Metrics:
• Employee engagement • Regional operational metrics
Key Shared Accountabilities:
• Protect the company by following sound risk management protocols and adhering to regulatory requirements • Contribute to, interpret and disseminate IS policy, standards and awareness throughout the business units • Reduce security risks by leveraging controls and minimizing weaknesses in IHG’s regional portfolio
• Owners including IHG Owners Association • Regional Operating Committees • Regionally based Functional Teams (GCA, HR, Finance, and BRR) • Global Technology Partners
• Bachelor’s degree with progressive work experience in Information Security, Computer Science/MIS/IT, Business Administration or Engineering or equivalent combination of education and work related experience
Critical Expertise & Experience:
• 7 years of Information Security and/or Risk Management experience • IS certifications preferred (CISSP, CISM, CISA or Equivalent), current or previous • Ability to provide subject matter expertise in Information Security topics to senior management, technology and business partners • Results oriented, is able to achieve desired outcomes independently and at appropriate priority levels • Experience in engaging cross functional working partnerships in a global organization • Strong influencing/consensus building and analytical skills • Strong leadership, team building, interpersonal and communication skills
Decisions related to communications and interactions with regional operations and functional teams • Escalation between regional and information security teams
Corporate systems and roadmap • Managing risks and compliance for IHG • Cross functional participation within other IHG groups to drive incremental value for Hotels and Owners
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans